Spotted - VIC

NO WAY...

Alright fine. Name your drink. <_<

Haha, was it actually you? I only realised it might have you after seeing the grill.

Has to be me. I worked at Pizza Hut from 5-10pm. Ah so unfair xD

aH yeah. I thought you were buying some pizza. Mum was next to me so I was taxiing her to the Chemist so I couldn't really stop to say hi, when you pulled in I was leaving at the lights <_<. I thought you would have noticed my car at least haha. It was a kind of oh **** is it him(?!) moment

Don't worry about the drink for now :P. Lets just say the score is now 1 - 0 :lol:

Edited by Silver-Aurion

NO WAY...

Haha, was it actually you? I only realised it might have you after seeing the grill.

aH yeah. I thought you were buying some pizza. Mum was next to me so I was taxiing her to the Chemist so I couldn't really stop to say hi, when you pulled in I was leaving at the lights <_<. I thought you would have noticed my car at least haha. It was a kind of oh **** is it him(?!) moment

Don't worry about the drink for now :P. Lets just say the score is now 1 - 0 :lol:

Name your drink, it was a part of the deal :P

Also, there was a guy with an SX6 Aurion outside of Pizza Hut at about 10:10pm.

1) Your mate is an idiot.

2) Your other mate is an idiot.

3) Get the K&N, you know you loved the sound ;)

NO WAY...

Name your drink, it was a part of the deal :P

Also, there was a guy with an SX6 Aurion outside of Pizza Hut at about 10:10pm.

1) Your mate is an idiot.

2) Your other mate is an idiot.

3) Get the K&N, you know you loved the sound ;)

LOL. If you insist mate, red bull is fine :). Yeah there are a lot of Aurion owners around here, but what makes our cars more special is that they are part of TOCA B)

well we couldn't get the tungsten for a while and Chelsea wanted the car and after seeing a few of the ZRE's on here i told her to go with white , she loves the look of a white car on black wheels so thats the plans with it for now... and a cat back as it's to bloody quiet!

Kenpo, mate I was behind you at the traffic lights today :lol:.

I wasn't sure it was you until I saw the TOCA sticker on the back. You were hauling some ***** man. You went pretty fast and I couldn't catch up once the lights turned green(didn't want to pass the 70Km/h speed limit lol)

I wasn't sure it was you until I saw the TOCA sticker on the back. You were hauling some ***** man. You went pretty fast and I couldn't catch up once the lights turned green(didn't want to pass the 70Km/h speed limit lol)

...hehe :whistling: :whistling:

After the K&N was installed, staying in the low revs doesn't seem normal anymore :rolleyes:

Which lights? The ones at Roxburgh Park drive?

I'm always looking at the Silver Aurions but never manage to spot you :(

After the K&N was installed, staying in the low revs doesn't seem normal anymore :rolleyes:

Yeah man, the one at the school. I stopped right behind you at the lights. My car was shiny and clean as if you didn't notice me on your rear view mirror haha! You turned at the roundabout(where the road construction is going on next to the empty land) and I almost beeped my horn but turned the corner and I had to continue on straight to go home so I lost you again lol

Yeah man, the one at the school. I stopped right behind you at the lights. My car was shiny and clean as if you didn't notice me on your rear view mirror haha! You turned at the roundabout(where the road construction is going on next to the empty land) and I almost beeped my horn but turned the corner and I had to continue on straight to go home so I lost you again lol

Oh there! Yes, I love that part of road :D

Next time stop by Pizza Hut in the late afternoon. If my car is there, then I will be too ;)

Man, you parked two cars from me today. Lol. Were you in subway? It seems like I'll be spotting you everyday. Haha. Should have parked next to me!

Btw, I never knew you had the chrome door handles, I also like the vip grill but IMO needs some chrome. But that's just me :P

Edited by Silver-Aurion

Man, you parked two cars from me today. Lol. Were you in subway? It seems like I'll be spotting you everyday. Haha. Should have parked next to me!

Btw, I never knew you had the chrome door handles, I also like the vip grill but IMO needs some chrome. But that's just me :P

I thought that was you!!!!

But I went into Super Cheap, was just looking around for something I might think I want. Haha, not to worry about the chrome. The car will be looking quite awesome in a few months ;)