Wii

mtbrider

Anyone know what the best bundle is at the moment to get (price and where).

Any experience with them. Are they good fun. Good build etc.

Does the remote use up batteries too much etc.

What are the must get accessories (2nd controller etc)

Wii is awesome.

The console will come with wii sports which will keep everyone entertained for a long while.

See if you can get Wii Play (it came with the extra remote that we bought). Mario Party is fun for the whole family, but a little childish though.

Definitely need to get at least 2 controllers, cause most of the games are best played in multiplayer mode.

The quality is great esp the controllers, its been dropped and smashed in to peoples heads many times and not a scratch or crack. But i would recommend getting a silicon skin for it. The battery life is pretty good too.

yeah the wii is a great console

and its great for the whole family...

its pretty simple system technology wise, but its a really fun system to play with.

like DHC09 said, definitely get the wii play with the second remote and wii sports will keep you occupied for a while.

as for recommended accessories

i've got the second controller with skins

and the rechargeable batteries and dock to place the remotes in.

i bought mine with Wii Play, 2nd Nunchuk Controller and Paper Mario in a bundle.

rechargeable battery and dock is recommended bcoz it will save you money and the environment in long term

recently bought Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games and having heaps of fun

the Wii is greatness in a little white box! =) it's active and entertaining. you can even be played by us old farts when the "boys" come over for a few beers. The games aren't mindless violent trash so it's good for the kiddies (geez i sound old) hhehehe

My lil bro bought one, I don't play it much but I have a great time when I do. I can't believe Wii Sports comes free with the console, it's the best game out! And yeah drinking + Wii Sports = uber fun :D

My brothers have played the new Zelda to death, apparently it's good. I'm hanging out for the new Super Smash Bros.