Yum yum, turbo kit for the 2ZZ-GE

they said that was done because the celica did not accommodate for anything different, but with the corolla having more room under the hood to play with, a better positioned intake is do-able

It would however suck that when sitting on 120 your turbo would be in use, it can't be good for your turbo to be running permanantly.

this is only my personaly opininon of course, but anyone who turbos a 2ZZ-GE just misses the point. it's suppose to be a highpowered, small displacement NA engine.  :)

That's right go get a Skyline , WRX, Evo or Silvia if you are into turbos..

The satisfaction of N/A whipping turbo cars' esses at mountain passes would feel 10 times as good :D Also try throwing that Matrix on the track, it won't last 3 laps without overheating.

Hey guys in the Illawarra, keep a lookout for a red DC2 Integra TypeR at Wollongong Uni. Its turboed with black intercooler and it used to be my mates car. Its now owned by a girl, she might be keen to get along:D

Hey guys in the Illawarra, keep a lookout for a red DC2 Integra TypeR at Wollongong Uni.  Its turboed with black intercooler and it used to be my mates car.  Its now owned by a girl, she might be keen to get along:D

Cheers Zee for that info, I'll keep a look out!!!! :D :D :D :D

But it's exams at the mo' so don't like my chances of running into her, any idea what she is studying, would help to find the best car park to browse..... I'll keep the notepad handy, I should also start putting fliers on other Stivos, I know of at least 3 others at Uni.... ;) ;) B) B)

XOOM: that avatar cracks me up, was going to post first of all, 'how did you get the camera into my room????' but then watched, and watched, and watched, and cracked up when I saw the horse!!!!!!! GOLD!!!!

Edited by Blue_Sportivo_VVTLi

yeah the turbo kits for the 2zz have been around for prob about 3 years. pietr was the first guy in aus to do it an dit was in fast fours with a turboed is200 the torque gains were the only really good things not much of a power gain i can't remember exact figures but he is always at the salons so i might get to ask him all i can remember from the interview was he said it was difficult to find a computer to run it all. think he settled for apexi/

but yeah i agree. high revving N/a is different from boost in so many ways that you couldn't corrup[t it could you??

Totally agree with u qkslvr

Hey Zee does she look anything like the chick in my avtar  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

I haven't really seen her in person but i know my mate sold it to a girl so we can only hope she looks like the chik in your avatar :D

Hey guys in the Illawarra, keep a lookout for a red DC2 Integra TypeR at Wollongong Uni.  Its turboed with black intercooler and it used to be my mates car.  Its now owned by a girl, she might be keen to get along:D

Cheers Zee for that info, I'll keep a look out!!!! :D :D :D :D

But it's exams at the mo' so don't like my chances of running into her, any idea what she is studying, would help to find the best car park to browse..... I'll keep the notepad handy, I should also start putting fliers on other Stivos, I know of at least 3 others at Uni.... ;) ;) B) B)

XOOM: that avatar cracks me up, was going to post first of all, 'how did you get the camera into my room????' but then watched, and watched, and watched, and cracked up when I saw the horse!!!!!!! GOLD!!!!

Yeh i have seen 2 Black Stivos and a Silver in Shellharbour. I should leave some notes too and get them on the forum. A black stivo i saw has a cannon rear pipe and the rest are stock. btw my stivo is now lowered with black plates so don't confuse me for someone else on the streets:P

And sorry Dylan not really sure what the girl does, haven't even met her before but i know the TypeR is in Wollongong for sure and she studies at Wollongong Uni. I have seen the car at the carpark. My mate sold the car after 10,000kms, he got it custom turboed with Garret T25 and spent around $10grand total but sold the car for $35,000. The TypeR only runs 4-6psi boost and is pretty reliable with a nice setup, especially the custom airbox. Go to www.screaminperformance.com and you should be able to see the red TypeR (1 pic only).

Thats alright zee... yeah, I've seen the black one with the cannon exhaust at Albion Park and often wonder what else he's running and weather it is just for show... but there are a red, white and low and behold another blue one I know of at Uni, I'll see if I can get them along, and I know the white one is owned by another stivo chick!!!!! And the red one I see all the time and given him a toot and wave, but he just keeps on driving, but the car looks and sounds nice though, but could do with a clean!!!!!

But I'll have to see your car again now it's got the suspension mods done, how's she running? I've got another month until my leave of absence... ;)

Thats alright zee... yeah, I've seen the black one with the cannon exhaust at Albion Park and often wonder what else he's running and weather it is just for show... but there are a red, white and low and behold another blue one I know of at Uni, I'll see if I can get them along, and I know the white one is owned by another stivo chick!!!!! And the red one I see all the time and given him a toot and wave, but he just keeps on driving, but the car looks and sounds nice though, but could do with a clean!!!!!

But I'll have to see your car again now it's got the suspension mods done, how's she running? I've got another month until my leave of absence...  ;)

Wow, never knew there were that many Stivos in Wollongong, we could all organise a Wollongong meet one day. What happened to Nikich btw?

The car is great, imo looks much better lowred, looks mean and getting a lot more stares on the streets. I was surprised it isn't scraping my deep driveway or anything yet. It lowred the front 30mm and the rear 35mm from what i measured. Handling has definitely improved (but was expecting more reduction in bodyroll :P ) and the rear swaybar was put in at the same time with the camber kit. The front wheels have been dialled with -1degree camber. The ride quality is acceptable but you would expect a lowered ride to be firmer and slightly bumpier. Suspension should stay like this for me for a whileuntil i have enough money to spend on new shocks and front swaybar and bushes.

Zee

Edited by ZEEROLLA