Moderators please read. SUS MEMBER SENDING

07Corolla

Has anyone else received a weird message from a "Mr Michael" ?

I don't know who he is but he sent me a message offering me a share of 10.7 million dollars.

Thought it might be a good idea to kick this dodgy ***** off this forum.

Moderators?

Here's a copy of his message.

This letter must come to you as a big surprise, but I believe it is only a day that people meet and become great friends and business partners.My name is MR.MICHAEL Rouee, the present branch Manager of a bank . I write you this proposal in good faith, believing that I can trust you with the information I am about to reveal to you. Like I said, I have a transaction that will benefit both of us, as your assistance is required as a foreigner.

I use to head the Accounts department in my bank head office, but last December I was asked to take position of a Manager of our branch in Dakar who passed on,so that was how I became the present Manager and discovered a fortune. As I resumed duty, I discovered an account with total sum of $10.5 million that has not been operated on for the past 4 years.From my investigation,I found out that this account belongs to one Late Mr. Ziya Bazhayev a Russian big time Oil dealer, who unfortunately lost his life in the Yak-40jetliner on March 9, 2000.I have kept a close monitoring of the account since then and nobody has come forward to claim the money as next of kin to the late Mr. Ziya Bazhayev meaning that no one is aware of the account. I can not directly take out this money without the help of a foreigner and that is why I am contacting you for an assistance to claim the funds and share it with me. As the Manager of my bank branch, I have the power to influence the release of the funds to any foreigner that comes up as the next of kin to the account, with the correct information concerning the account, which I shall give you.I am seeking your co -operation to present you as the next of kin to the account. There is practically no risk involved, the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of contract.

If you accept to work with me, I want you to state how you wish us to share the funds in percentage, so that both parties will be satisfied. Contact me as soon as you receive this message if you feel we can work together,so as to give you more details.

Thanking you in advance and may *** bless you.

Please, treat with utmost confidentiality.

I wait your urgent response. Mail To (michael3_ocn@yahoo.com)

Regards,Mr Michael.

Has anyone else received a weird message from a "Mr Michael" ?

I don't know who he is but he sent me a message offering me a share of 10.7 million dollars.

Thought it might be a good idea to kick this dodgy ***** off this forum and keep it free of scams like this. I already get a *@($load of phone calls from India offering me "free special deals" from telstra,.... all they need is my name, birthday, current address and passport number. Can you believe this @$@!?

Lets not have this monkey business here.

Moderators?

Here's a copy of his message.

This letter must come to you as a big surprise, but I believe it is only a day that people meet and become great friends and business partners.My name is MR.MICHAEL Rouee, the present branch Manager of a bank . I write you this proposal in good faith, believing that I can trust you with the information I am about to reveal to you. Like I said, I have a transaction that will benefit both of us, as your assistance is required as a foreigner.

I use to head the Accounts department in my bank head office, but last December I was asked to take position of a Manager of our branch in Dakar who passed on,so that was how I became the present Manager and discovered a fortune. As I resumed duty, I discovered an account with total sum of $10.5 million that has not been operated on for the past 4 years.From my investigation,I found out that this account belongs to one Late Mr. Ziya Bazhayev a Russian big time Oil dealer, who unfortunately lost his life in the Yak-40jetliner on March 9, 2000.I have kept a close monitoring of the account since then and nobody has come forward to claim the money as next of kin to the late Mr. Ziya Bazhayev meaning that no one is aware of the account. I can not directly take out this money without the help of a foreigner and that is why I am contacting you for an assistance to claim the funds and share it with me. As the Manager of my bank branch, I have the power to influence the release of the funds to any foreigner that comes up as the next of kin to the account, with the correct information concerning the account, which I shall give you.I am seeking your co -operation to present you as the next of kin to the account. There is practically no risk involved, the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of contract.

If you accept to work with me, I want you to state how you wish us to share the funds in percentage, so that both parties will be satisfied. Contact me as soon as you receive this message if you feel we can work together,so as to give you more details.

Thanking you in advance and may *** bless you.

Please, treat with utmost confidentiality.

I wait your urgent response. Mail To (michael3_ocn@yahoo.com)

Regards,Mr Michael.

I work for a bank so I've seen countless dodgy lottery letters and bank e-mails. All from people - mostly overseas who are seeking to fleece the unaware of all their savings.

Things to remember to protect yourself.

-If it sounds too good to be true, it is!

-Your bank will never ask you to confirm details via an e-mail, so if you receive an e-mail that looks legitimately like it's from your bank, with logo's and all asking you to login to your account via a link - don't.

-Always make sure when you login to online banking you can see it's a secure https site. Also always close the browser completely when you log out.

-Change passwords on a regular basis.

i get them asking for donations from different charities and also for mobile phones and also phone plans .they are agive away as there is always a delay when you pick up the phone. some dont even know where Sydney or Melbourne is. I have even been sent a letter from those nigerian ones stating that these is a large amount of money waiting in an account for me just give phone number and account details. the one i received even asked me to send a certain amount by cheque to a certain address out of the country and i would be rewarded. I Threw it in the bin where all these scammers belong!

Haha most of the Indian ones would be telemarketing rather than scams, there are lots of call centres outsourced to Banglore etc for cheaper labour.

Wow the Nigerian scammers have your home address? You should check out what organisations have your details and enquire as to their privacy policy.

You should check out what organisations have your details and enquire as to their privacy policy.

Damn Yellow pages :P

How is it a con, I currently have $5.25M in my bank account thanks to this generous fellow :lol: Only the greedy fall for this ****.