Brisbane Meetup (Every Thursday 9pm)

Loop Loop Loop Loop Loop for me and a big loop for you too if you come out on Thursday night :lol:

Might even have my own car there too which would be nice ;)

what sort of car do you have???? i havnt seen it often enough to remember what it looks like :P

It's the one you only saw the back of on Sunday :P oops hang on that could narrow it down to some 8 plus cars :lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

me me me me me

just have to find soemthing to do between work and meeting with you guys... i dont want to drive all the way home and then back to the loop again.

:o im slacking off.... david you beat me to it...

i dont think we will all fit in the tunnel... and after the raping milton got last week it might not be safe....

i dont think we will all fit in the tunnel... and after the raping milton got last week it might not be safe....

for that reason it would be safe i would think..

hehe... i was really bored today :P

for that reason it would be safe i would think..

yup the northsiders can check it out 1st b4 we get there :P :lol:

I reckon that may have had something to do with a certain movie premiere last thursday . . . . . . .

I wont be there again this week guys, have a 6pm appointment on thursday, if I manage to finish early I might make an appearance but dont count on it.

JC

may be a little later than usual.... depending on how fast i eat my steak :D

i will check the forums before i leave work tomorrow for a definate meet spot, if a decision isnt made by then i will be calling someone... probably corey or brennden... they know everything

may be a little later than usual.... depending on how fast i eat my steak :D

i will check the forums before i leave work tomorrow for a definate meet spot, if a decision isnt made by then i will be calling someone... probably corey or brennden... they know everything

Aawwww shucks we admit it. Well almost everything :lol::lol::lol: