Brisbane Meetup (Every Thursday 9pm)

who is out this thursday....its gearing up to be a big nite!!!!!

havent been out for ages so im keen for a cruze......would be better if i had a clean car!!!!

peace

Wish I could make it mate, havent'e seen you for ages.....but alas, too many things to be done this week.... :(

Maybe next time....

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If anyone is interested in getting an Amp just let me know, as i will bring it along to the meet to show if ur interested. its the same one advertised in the sell/buy section a week or two ago (new orion 500W) :)

really need some $$$

looks like our beloved data#3 spot is being invade by the mazda boys <_<

i think we need a stronger showing next week :ph34r:

WHAT!!

How many mazda r there..

more than 6 :(

need more people out this week guys..we got showed up big time

i will be out btw... who would have thought

I should be out tomorrow night ... need to show off my latest "mods", my daggy mudflaps! :)

Somehow I can't see a dozen people with a torch crowding 'round the Buddhamobile for a closer look (:P ) ... although, if I were to make them look like stainless steel and stamp the letters "CES" into them, that'll get everyone in for a squiz :lol:

looks like our beloved data#3 spot is being invade by the mazda boys <_<

i think we need a stronger showing next week :ph34r:

WHAT!!

How many mazda r there..

more than 6 :(

need more people out this week guys..we got showed up big time

i will be out btw... who would have thought

wonder how many of them (mazdas) will show up this week <_<

took up all the good spots last time .. even the drive way down the middle!

I should be out tomorrow night ... need to show off my latest "mods", my daggy mudflaps! :)

Somehow I can't see a dozen people with a torch crowding 'round the Buddhamobile for a closer look (:P ) ... although, if I were to make them look like stainless steel and stamp the letters "CES" into them, that'll get everyone in for a squiz :lol:

buddah you crack me up mate, ill be out along with SB, ill be going straight to milton

Azza and Buddah, i dont know about your guys.. but i have never made it home that quick before.... and i think the prelude was surprised corollas could do that...

i wont mention the red coloured line i hit in second gear....

Azza and Buddah, i dont know about your guys.. but i have never made it home that quick before.... and i think the prelude was surprised corollas could do that...

whahaha!!! donna you misused "lift" again!! :)

whahaha!!! donna you misused "lift" again!! :)

Kelvin, you are crazy... lift if never misused.... just too quick between lift and redline when you are trying to change lanes too

Yeah, I think the Prelude kinda liked what he saw. THe passenger gave me the thumbs up at the Hamilton Road lights.

I was hoping to get along side you at the Beams Road lights to let you know that there had been a blitz with our disco-lighted-commoder friends under the bridge at Strathpine Road on the highway, but it looks like you saw them.

I bet Buddha wishes he had a 2ZZ... :P Mind you, the Auto performs well. Can't wait to see it at Willowbank....

Yeah, I think the Prelude kinda liked what he saw. THe passenger gave me the thumbs up at the Hamilton Road lights.

I was hoping to get along side you at the Beams Road lights to let you know that there had been a blitz with our disco-lighted-commoder friends under the bridge at Strathpine Road on the highway, but it looks like you saw them.

I bet Buddha wishes he had a 2ZZ... :P Mind you, the Auto performs well. Can't wait to see it at Willowbank....

yes, i did see the reflective stickers, they really stand out at night

it must be the wagon's aerodynamic-ness that let him keep up :) goo buddah

yes, i did see the reflective stickers, they really stand out at night

it must be the wagon's aerodynamic-ness that let him keep up :) goo buddah

Yeah, top run home on Thursday night ... given the wagon is about the same weight as the Stivo's, plus the auto box, she gets along alright. I think she's making some good low-down torque, and the auto holds first longer while you guys are changing to second ... after that its all over.

I might have to think about some headers and maybe a CAI before Willowbank ... we'll see how the Buddha Budget is faring.

The guys in the Prelude were good value ... nice to see everyone having a laugh and some genuine fun. Sometimes people take things too seriously and get aggressive ... the Buddhamobile might have given them a little surprise, me thinks ;)

Edited by Buddha

The guys in the Prelude were good value ... nice to see everyone having a laugh and some genuine fun. Sometimes people take things too seriously and get aggressive ... the Buddhamobile might have given them a little surprise, me thinks ;)

especially with your new high power mod :D the mud flaps