Brisbane Meetup (Every Thursday 9pm)

You can blame our wonderful, narrow minded, Department of Transport for that.

It is getting extremely difficult with rally cars, on one hand you have to meet all the relevant requirements from CAMS, on the other, it has to be road registered and therefore meet all the ADR's (unless it is a race/ rally import). There's no middle ground (yet, they have been working on a rally car rego scheme for the last 20 something years so it should be any day now :angry: ).

Rallying is easily the best fun you can have with your pants on.

If anyone is interest in rallying or other forms of motorsport, here is a little calendar of events for the year - http://ndscc.asn.au/index.php?p=1_4

First rally for the year is up at Benarkin (a nice drive up the Brisbane Valley Highway) on the 6th of March 2010.

Edited by rob323

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You can blame our wonderful, narrow minded, Department of Transport for that.

It is getting extremely difficult with rally cars, on one hand you have to meet all the relevant requirements from CAMS, on the other, it has to be road registered and therefore meet all the ADR's (unless it is a race/ rally import). There's no middle ground (yet, they have been working on a rally car rego scheme for the last 20 something years so it should be any day now :angry: ).

Rallying is easily the best fun you can have with your pants on.

If anyone is interest in rallying or other forms of motorsport, here is a little calendar of events for the year - http://ndscc.asn.au/index.php?p=1_4

First rally for the year is up at Benarkin (a nice drive up the Brisbane Valley Highway) on the 6th of March 2010.

Nice meeting you dude.

Mad kent your car is. Doubt I'll go to that extreme. LOL

Great stuff!

sooooo, anyone coming out tonight?

i'll be there... :)

I was thinking about it but after reading this I may have to rethink my plans :P

hater.

I'll be out.

I was thinking about it but after reading this I may have to rethink my plans :P

hater.

I'll be out.

Hate is a very strong word to use Mick.

It was so quiet last week :D

hater.

I'll be out.

y'all missed me... aww.

hater.

I'll be out.

y'all missed me... aww.

Well I wouldnt put it like that.

I was going to come out, but drank a couple at the homebrewers meetup. Thought I better not increase my risk of exposure more than I need to :whistling: I'm sure I would have been under, but no need to risk it if I don't have too.

hey guys with cameras and mad skillz (rowan, michael, ray :P)

is anyone keen to do some piccies on Thursday... I would really like some of the yaris now that its looking prettier...

yep i'll be there... but no piccies for me...

the car looks disgusting!!!

i work around a LOT of construction sites that are doing earthworks... so with this rain we've been getting, it wets my car, then the dirt gets dumped on the car... then it wets it again, then more dirt gets dumped on the car...

fuqn rain!!! :(

313, I'm there, I'll sms you, keen to take some shots with the colt, black vs white, evil vs good, turbo vs lift

Of course there will be obligatory whitestivo demise on way to photoshop, even I'll acknowledge the little pR Colt has got me now

I'll just have to pick on little watanabe's with no turbo, lift or vtec...

Evo7 are you coming?

whitestivo