Hey

LNE15

Hey guys im just new to this site. im eleni i drive a red sportivo with the number plates LNE15. meet a few of you last nite but hope to see you guys around. nothing much done to my car except an exhaust thats about it looking into subs and neons. :D

hey eleni ....glad to see you made it ;)

I tell you what your exhaust sure does sound nice :D. Pitty you couldn't continue on with us for a while last night we had fun going over cotha.....didn't we Greg ??? ;)

Oh and dont forget to tell your mates with their Stivos about this site also.......and be sure to come along on the 20th Nov to the CES dyno day B)

Hey thanks for that. yeh well i might go to mount cotha next week if you guys are up for it we have to all work on the 20th of november wat time are you guys out till. the other 2 sportivos i have given them this address to sign up and we will be going to milton maccas next thursday nite so hopefully i see you there. thanks for this site ey .

hey eleni ....glad to see you made it ;)

I tell you what your exhaust sure does sound nice :D. Pitty you couldn't continue on with us for a while last night we had fun going over cotha.....didn't we Greg ??? ;)

Oh and dont forget to tell your mates with their Stivos about this site also.......and be sure to come along on the 20th Nov to the CES dyno day B)

yes craig sir,

holy bajibus we had fun,, how can't you have fun going around mt cotha the way we did,, a little bit of understeer never hurt anybody arrghhh.. nah i had been waiting for that experience all week and to this hour am still smiling..

:blink:

ps.. i know what i have to do now.. so stop me