My Aurion

beaves

Apologies that these photos aren't the best, it was a tad dark after I washed "Black Betty". She FINALLY got lowered today with Pedders Sports Ryder Springs, dropped it by about 40mm, noticeable visually for me at least. The ride comfort is still good, I can't say that the handling is all that much better, it didnt seem to do alot in that regards, a tad disappointed but I havent really "given" it to it around any real decent bends, so I will try it out tomorrow.

from this

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii17/be...pg?t=1213259869

to this

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii17/be...pg?t=1213260019

more side on

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii17/be...pg?t=1213260062

sorry that these phots aren't great, I will get some more in the morning. I am also having trouble getting the photos to appear in this page, the forum doesn't seem to like photobucket anymore.................

okay, some better photos.

from this

img0438je9.jpg

to this

IMG_0460.jpg

more side on view

IMG_0459.jpg

next stop, B Boss Eleanors. I know they are becoming a very common rim, but I havent seen anything else out there that tickles my fancy, I think they will really compliment the cars black finish. Now I just have to find a spare $2k.....................

Edited by beaves

$$$$$ is the problem I'm afraid, I have a morgtage as well.

Okay..

If I were you, I won't bother changin it...Coz i reckon going from 17 to 18 wont make much difference. Maybe just the rims design. But for overall the 20" looks better.

ah yes definitely visually noticeable

its quite strange comparing our new Aurion Touring with our old Camry Touring

the Aurion is lower yet is taller and seats higher

too bad the seats can't be lowered too

$$$$$ is the problem I'm afraid, I have a morgtage as well.

Looking good beaves. Mate i fully understand about the morgage, its a bit*h juggling the necessities and the toys in life. But i agree too with VF-X about the 20", it definately looks better.

When you get the funds dude and you get some wheels - if you get 20's, put the 245/30/20 on, and you wont get any scrubbing, like im experiencing at the moment. Unfortunately ive got 245/35/20, and its just a bit too big. *(but they are load rated to 95y). Unfortunately the only brand i can find that are 245/30/20 that are load rated to 95y are Nankangs at the moment. Not the best tyre around, but they do stick to the road.

If you go 19's try go a convex shaped rim, it will give the impression of a bigger rim and will have a little bit of dish. Where a deeper the dish on a 19 will give the impression of a smaller rim. But with 19's you shouldnt get any rubbing at all.

Load rating and overall diameter are two things that will keep the police off your back and insurance coy happy if you have an accident.

But yeah, ya car is looking good dude. Good work.

Beaves :yahoo: looking good mate .... really good ... u outa try hooking into a few of the roundabouts on the way into town and u'll feel the difference. The mather street one I took it at 110 the other day ... hung on like $hit to a blanket. IMO 19" are the way to go ... but each to there own ... go for it mate. Well done looking gr8