WA aurions

Y-tRy

im from perth, jane brook.

i drive a silver zr6 aurion

hey man nice to meet ya how long have u had ur zr6 where abts in perth do u stay?

btw jeremy what do u drive...?

had the aurion a little over 6months, jane brook area out in the swan valley.

kool kool, how old are you btw?

21 u?

i'm 19 man i feel like da youngest owner of an aurion :yahoo:

Geez, i must be the oldest Aurion owner here then?

if anyones interested feel free to join us at the meet this sat.. all info is in the meet/cruise section

Hey, your car's not an Aurion... :angry: Just jokes, hope to meet ya'll on saturday.

hey stealth... wud of been great if there were some aurions at that cruise... im so up for the next 1 though dont relli care if i'll b the onli aurion owner there haha

anyway gUys im lookin to change my head unit for my audio system but i duno wat to do wif it cuz i dun fink i can juz pluck it out unless u can

honestly i dont dare to try :P so if any had change theirs to a dvd player screen pls help!! lol

I've had a SX6 since May last year

as for asl or whatever.. 24, male, thornlie

It's an awesome car.. that's why after road testing about a dozen different cars, I bought it :)

hey adamn, no doubt it's an awesome car will u be intrested to join a cruise or meet that da rolla's haf already done last week but just too bad there were no aurions...

Hi,

there's heaps of Aurions around.. i've seen quite a few with nice rims.. i was gona go with 20" rims but not worth it since i travel heaps for work.. Tyre's would cost quite a fair bit.. so instead i went ahead with a Stereo system. it spent quite a fair bit but it was worth it.. i mite go with Custom boot later but rite now i need the boot room.. i'm not a Pro with Stereo just yet but i'll list that i have if i can remember.. lol

Pioneer AVH7650 DVD Touchscreen

2x Optima Batteries

Capacitor

2x 12'' HERTZ (something like 1200W each)

HERTZ Splitz

HERTZ Coaxials

3.1 Audison Amp

2 Channel Audison Amp

Universal Module so i can use the Steering wheel buttons..

Dynomat the whole boot including Shelving.. which has dropped my back by about an inch.. :(

Enjoy! ( I WANA GO ON AN AURION CRUISE!) but everyone's gona have to slow down for me coz i have extra weight in the boot..haha..

post-5892-1204552093_thumb.jpg

post-5892-1204552130_thumb.jpg

post-5892-1204552182_thumb.jpg

post-5892-1204552193_thumb.jpg

Edited by SqueezeMe

Pioneer AVH7650 DVD Touchscreen

2x Optima Batteries

Capacitor

2x 12'' HERTZ (something like 1200W each)

HERTZ Splitz

HERTZ Coaxials

3.1 Audison Amp

2 Channel Audison Amp

Universal Module so i can use the Steering wheel buttons..

Dynomat the whole boot including Shelving.. which has dropped my back by about an inch.. :(

Can I ask how much did that set u back including installation?

Looks very impressive!

Cheers for the comments..

Well the head unit alone set me Back $1700.. the rest including the radar detector cost me so far just over $7000... i know. its alot.. i quoted on the custom boot but it will take 3 days and set me back probably another $1500 coz of labor.. not gona do it just yet coz my job requires me to carry a few things in my boot.. i know what ur thinking.. its not drugs lol.. just some surveying equipment.. my Subs are actually in individual boxes.. with the battery & both amps behind.. i specifically asked for this coz i wanted as much boot room as i can get.. the bass is really tight.. but not enough airflow coming into the car itself.. but it still kicks ***** lol.. i'm thinking of removing the rear HERTZ speakers and moving them maybe into the rear doors.. so theres flow for the subs.. mite get it done and install a switch so i can watch movies wil i cruise lol.. Ow and the module thingy for the steering wheel. i don't know much about it.. i just know that it set me back about $280 installed after discount and they had to order it in for me.. the only down side to this is that they have to install ur remote sensor so that ur head unit picks up wen u push a button on the steering wheel. its really small.. like the head of a LED... mine's installed in the lighting on the ceiling of the car. not really that noticable.. anyways gtg.. cyass

• 4 weeks later...
hey adamn, no doubt it's an awesome car will u be intrested to join a cruise or meet that da rolla's haf already done last week but just too bad there were no aurions...

Yeah I might be interested. Give me the details :)

Edited by AdamN