ANy One knows about My Corolla 2002 Sedan 1.3L, with engine 2nz-fe?

:help::help: Hi Guyz.i love my car the corolla, But all i need now is to start upgrading it correctly, I live in Egypt, and i have a corolla sedan 2002 with a 1.3L engine with code 2nz-fe, so i need to know first, Is my car body the same as the sportivo models so i could get a sportivo engine and put it in my car?

and after that i need to start upgrading my car a bit by bit, so i will need everybody's help here uyz, to be able to build my dream car here in Egypt, Thanks alot guyz, I will Attach a picture of my car right now, i just added a 17" rims with 215/40 Maxima tyres.

I would like ur recomendation guyz, just know that there is no place here to buys things for corolla, like What you have, but u can make your things by your self only.

Edited by appollodx

really sorry cant help u much here...

I only know Egypt as the place of world's wonder pyramid..

I think what best for u if resources are scare its better to get sportivo in the first place rather than upgrading normal ones..

calculating the price difference between sportivo and normal one plus all the mods and manhour it will be much cheaper..

that's just my thoughts.

Well, the problem is that they dont sell sportivo here in egypt bec of the customs, they take as fees for the car to be regestered here in egypt 135% of its original price, so i will be paying around 40,000$ as customs only beside its price which would be around 28,000$ so its f**king expensive here, so the best way is to buy the ordinary one and then try to upgrade it as much as i can, :-(, this is the only way guyz. so plz i will need your help here.

Well, one more thing i dont know why it doesnt want to upload any pics of my car here, maybe its a problem in the code of the website or something :-(

gday, welcome to the club...

i guess the best thing you can do is add a turbo or supercharger to your existing engine, coz upgrading to a sportivo engine would be so much more expensive coz of the work involved. also, no1 up there would be familiar with the sportivo engine.

you might have a better chance at getting a compressor engine from the UK? much closer than australia.

So, if you buy a second hand RunX from South Africa and bring it in across the boarder you have to pay so much?? So wouldn't a halfcut or new engine/gearbox/ecu end up costing as much because you still have to bring it across the boarder?

Well, first of all u cant import a second hand car into egypt, The customs doesnt allow it, The second thing you can import a second hand engine and ecu but must have papers from the coutry leaving as a proove of ownership, So am really kinda stuck here, also i dont know if my engine would stand a turbo b :( oost or not as i mentioned its only 1.3L ( u cand search for 2NZ-FE) and you can tell me what can be done to this engine.

its just silly I guess...

my Sportivo was made in South Affrican and they don't even have one there for them to keep in the northern part XD

I found some resources here about turbo kit for 1zzfe and 4/7AFE it might or might not work out for ur 02 corolla

http://www.sfxperformance.com/catalog/Turb...gers/page_3.htm

that's probably the closest u can get for the 02 corolla otherwise, I wouldn't really have a clue what to do..

Well, i checked it out, but no, it wont work for my current engine, But i might need another help, does anyone knows from where to get a new or second hand engine (the sportivo model) for a ggod price but must have a ownership papers so that the guy can send it abroad to Egypt? and by the way the engine shouldnt be Right sided as england, but My car is the same side as Europe cars.

you wouldnt be the 1st 1.3L to get a turbo.

theres lots of engine mods you could do to improve your cars performance!

doesnt matter what engine your car has.

you could try 2 get a celica engine upgrade maybe? what other toyotas do they sell in egypt...?

/me going to toyota egypt website now...

*EDIT* DAMN I FORGOT EGYPT STILL SELL MY LANDCRUISER BUNDERA UP THERE! (70 SERIES - SHORT WHEELBASE)

lc7_ga_img_08_800_tcm250-98618.jpg

BRING ME 1 OF THESE FROM EGYPT ILL GET YOUR SPORTIVO LOL

Edited by JJCRU23R