Fix the bloody roads!

Was driving to Strathfield from Shellharbour today and along the way i cannot believe how bad the roads are up there. I thought some areas of Wollongong are bad but that was horrendous! My Stivo is lowered and i can now understand why Toyota made the Stivo's suspension the way it is. I can hear rattles and thumping when i drive along those roads, the harshness is almost unbearable. But once i got onto smoother roads, ahh heaven! :D

• 5 years later...

Yeah i've just been on Sydney roads and (unfortunately after 6 years!!!) still the same. My ***** hurts when i travel from CBD to M5 on parramatta road =P

RTA are ****heads.

Move to Melbourne :P we got better roads! hahaha...

wow reviving a 6 year old post :)

lol at this ahaha

paramatta road ftw!!

man the last time i was there, there was major flooding, which reduced the 3 lanes to 1. Then the next turn off road was called "Flood St". man was i ******

I was swearing my head off $#^#$^!#%!%$@#!!!

Dude you should trying moving to Queensland barely any of the lights work at the intersections and where about 20years begind NSW when it comes to roads.

Seems to be quite the opposite in Brisbane. A lot of roads here are improving and don't seem to have any issues with the lights not functioning properly. Having driven in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Adelaide, and Darwin, I would say that Sydney roads are pretty crap.

lol at this ahaha

paramatta road ftw!!

man the last time i was there, there was major flooding, which reduced the 3 lanes to 1. Then the next turn off road was called "Flood St". man was i ******

i work on parra rd... its terrible, i train it now so no bumpy, just smelly, loll...

YOU GUYS ARE ALL SOFT!

complaining about a 'bumpy' road on spring n shocks (they are soft)

try doing it with coilovers, its alot more fun XD bump bump bump BUMP bump... and so on ;)

Evo

YOU GUYS ARE ALL SOFT!

try doing it with coilovers, its alot more fun XD bump bump bump BUMP bump... and so on ;)

Evo

evo i dunno what ur complaining about... if u tihnk ur ride is stiff u should man up :P

anyways far out sydney roads are CRAP! driving around last weekend in the flooded CBD... wth LOL recently got coilovers then i needed to go 4wding in the city omg was fun :P ill upload a pic of a evo 9 under water later :P fun beans

YOU GUYS ARE ALL SOFT!

Evo

ahaha i am doing it with coils >_< have it on the softest setting and its still pretty bad

lol at this ahaha

paramatta road ftw!!

i work on parra rd... its terrible, i train it now so no bumpy, just smelly, loll...

:lol::lol: Parramatta Rd,busiest road in Syd and i still have to stop to let a train cross, sure its 2010?

lol at this ahaha

paramatta road ftw!!

:lol::lol: Parramatta Rd,busiest road in Syd and i still have to stop to let a train cross, sure its 2010?

hopefully its not as busy as it was before now that m4 has no more toll :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

thank F*** now i can get to the city much quicker :D

lol at this ahaha

paramatta road ftw!!

hopefully its not as busy as it was before now that m4 has no more toll :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

thank F*** now i can get to the city much quicker :D

was on the m4 yesterday and it was bumper to bumper for alot of it..... heading towards city but parra road looked empty ahaha