Sydney Monthly Meet - Sat 23rd Feb 2008 - Join the toymods Cruise ?????

xoom

Hi All,

The next monthly meet will be in Sydney on the 23rd of Feb which is the last sat of this month.

Sorry guys i wont be able to attend this one since ill be up north over the weekend.

Now at the same time is toymods official cruise. (http://www.toymods.net/forums/showthread.php?t=32098)

So I would suggest since there hasnt been a cruise sorted that it might be good to tag along as the guys on toymods dont usually mind.

Time 7:30 for an 8:00 pm leave

Where: P6 Homebush

Destination: Bondi Beach.

We'll leave home bush, head in and thru the city, park up just down from the shops grab and ice cream or some drinks. From there we'll see what people want to do. Posibly head south and see whats out and about

this is straight from the toymods thread however use the link above to make sure its still the plan for what they are going to do.

The alternative is obviously still there if u just wanna hang out at villawood but i recommend the toymods cruise as they are usually pretty good.

cheers

Bill

guess that means we would be meeting round 6:30 ish if we were going with them enough time for us to meet get sorted and mosy on over to homebush

looks like ill be missing this one too though my cars getting the front bumper repaired and i wont have it back till next tuesday cause the swedish chef needs a week to fix a freakin scratch

good news!!!

i will have the new stickers finally!!! @ $10 each

we will meet you guys at homebush or vilawood where ever ya'll please. but might not cruise we got a party at parra at 9pm

hi all!!

tonight is the monthly ???

whos going please let me know cause if no one is i wont bother trying to find a baby sitter.

i have in my hands 10 of the new design TOCAU stickers who would like to meet tonight to get one???

and what time???