RollaGrl Cruise

Hey Guys/Gals,

Our beloved Briony (rollagrl) is coming down for a visit :D

I would like to try to organise a night cruise on Saturday 4th December Down to Broadwater to show here and her friend around and have a good time (like we always do)

Can I have a show of hands as to who would like to come along??

Cheers

Craig

Pete........ :blink:

your still alive :P

Northy - sounds good

bullet - cannon fodder :P

pete - nothing definate yet.

I was thinking we could meet in the city as thats where Briony is staying i think!?!?!?! we could meet at my work place and I can let people in the carpark (sneaky sneaky :P )

from there we could roll onto BP yatala and meet up with the other people. then move on down to BWCP!?

what you guys/gals think of that??

correct 6.30 - 7 meet up at my building

GHD Building 201 Charlotte Street (right next to the victory hotel)

from there we will move on down to BP yatala for a bite to eat and meet some other people then onto BWCP

:D

anyone needs me im on

Sounds good to me aswell.  I have a few mates coming also so it should be quit a turnout...

Jim

jim should you change you name to

'jimmywasastivodriver' ??? :P

ill be wanting a go in that gti-R also mate :D

Edited by Danthuyer

Rollagrl cruise was pretty good last night with Myself, Danthuyer, Northy, Sportivo Rice, Deathzone and of course Rollagrl and co attending. One Opel turned up as well(or was that a Barina :P ) and a Commodore(friends of Rollagrl's) met up at BP Yatala and cruised down to BWCP on the Gold Coast. Old mate in the Barina needs to do a few more mods before he's in the same league as a Stivo as he found out the hard way and while I was on my way to pick up my brother I had a run with sporthatch 141.

Didn't know it was him till he followed me to the servo for a chat or for that matter about the guy in the Falcon xr6 or xr8 who was behind me and looking for a run. I took off fairly easy in first, went to about 4000 and picked up 2nd. Got to about 4500 in second and grabbed third when sph141 was in to it. I mashed the pedal into the carpet and by the time I hit redline in 3rd and went for 4th I pulled away from him quite easily and the guy behind me in the Falcon when I checked my mirrors to see if he was up my bum as he originally was at the lights he was about 4 car lengths behind me and getting further behind very quickly.

I also had this crazy man in an Ascent sports harassing me on the freeway but I wasn't interested as I think he thought I was a jet fighter and he was guiding me in to land with his hid landing lights! :P :P

Cool guys. This is what the forum is all about. Exchanging information and making friends. Gotta love the internet and the community here.

Even though we are all over Australia and some from SA, we all still have the common passion for the Stivo and for making new friends.

Cheers guys!

• 2 weeks later...