Tyres for an 03 Echo Sedan

Akyra

Hi guys,

New to the forums. I want to get 2 new tyres for the front. Currently using the original tyres at the back (175/65 R14s Bridgestone B391) and thinking of getting Yokohama C drives (but I can only get 184/60 R14s). Is that a good idea? two different wheel sizes...If not, anyone tried the AA01s or the Bridgestone ER592?

Hi guys,

New to the forums. I want to get 2 new tyres for the front. Currently using the original tyres at the back (175/65 R14s Bridgestone B391) and thinking of getting Yokohama C drives (but I can only get 184/60 R14s). Is that a good idea? two different wheel sizes...If not, anyone tried the AA01s or the Bridgestone ER592?

you mean 185/60 R14 ?

well I would NOT put different size from the rear (you might change the car characteristic). But double check again with the dealer (if they say its good, then do it) I can say that the stock tyres arent grippy enough for me.

Hi guys,

you mean 185/60 R14 ?

well I would NOT put different size from the rear (you might change the car characteristic). But double check again with the dealer (if they say its good, then do it) I can say that the stock tyres arent grippy enough for me.

Yeh, that's what I meant. I ended up getting the Bridgestones. Are they actually better than the originals? Can't really tell until I've run these tyres in anyway.