CLOSED

mrs.sportivo

hey, is anyone interested in a 9month old labrador FOR FREE !

its been desexed, chipped, wormed and everything. i cant keep it anymore cos my other dog (German Shepard) keeps attacking it. if anyone's interest let me know cos i cant keep her in the house forever

here's some pic's of her

wurw1t.jpg

(its the bigger one LOL)

2w3xiqr.jpg

soo cutee

forgot to add important stuff like ! THE TRICKS IT CAN DOO:

fetch [ newspaper too ], sit, lie down and well thats it, its a pretty smart dog like taught all of that in a week so it learns very fast :D

Edited by mrs.sportivo

HAHAha..jas come on man..take the dog..i`ll go over n play with it..i promise i`ll walk it n stuff..come on man

:( haha

its so damn adorable :P whats its name?? :D

haha its name son, is squishy DONT LAUGH i know u are

Edited by mrs.sportivo

id like to get the dog, but im kinda preoccupied with trying to find chewy, my chuhuawa bolted out the front gate yesterday 4pm and hasnt been seen since.

besides, i think i need the dogs papers in order to change the owners details on her microchip, which mrs. sportivo i think is still trying 2 get a hold of.

id like to get the dog, but im kinda preoccupied with trying to find chewy, my chuhuawa bolted out the front gate yesterday 4pm and hasnt been seen since.

besides, i think i need the dogs papers in order to change the owners details on her microchip, which mrs. sportivo i think is still trying 2 get a hold of.

so are u getting that cute dog its for FREE

mish im pretty shattered that the dog i already own is GONE. at this point im not feeling so sure i wanna get another dog right now, not knowing what happened to chewy.

mish im pretty shattered that the dog i already own is GONE. at this point im not feeling so sure i wanna get another dog right now, not knowing what happened to chewy.

sure thats fine, i havent heard anything from the first owner anyways with the paperworks lol i think shes still tryna find them !

COME ON PEOPLE ! THIS DOG NEEDS A HOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE - ARE U JUST GUNNA LET IT LIVE ON THE STREEEETTSSS HUH !!! ITS ONLY A BABBBBBYYYYYY IT WONT KNOW HOW TO OPEN THE DOGCAN'S ITSELF !! :D

aww squishy is an adorable lil fella....i would take squishy off ya hands......bt my boy is a jack russell terrier who attacks other dogs tht i pat....GRRRRRR...JJCRUZER dude wat happnd to ur chewy??? have u contacted ur local council yet?? was she microchipped?? do u know y she bolted off? and has she done it before??? sorry to hear tht Cruz...hope she comes back....put up a lost notice on dogzonline