Sportivo body kit for camry acv30

zebbra

Hi, all.

I`m for the first time here.

I need your help guys, I live in Russia and I have camry acv30 2005, I bought it in japan I would like to buy sportivo body kit for my car. But in russia there is no sach us kits, could you recomend me any on-line shops, ore dilers which sell this kits.

I use Yahoo to find, but it not help me find .

Best regards.

Hi, all.

I need your help guys, I live in Russia and I have camry acv30 2005, I bought it in japan I would like to buy sportivo body kit for my car. But in russia there is no sach us kits, could you recomend me any on-line shops, ore dilers which sell this kits.

Best regards.

Australia is the only country to have Sportivo models(as far as I know anyway).

They're probably all sold by now but you would have to contact Toyota Australia and have them search through dealers untill one turns up.

Either that or do online parts requests through different Toyota dealers in Australia.

I'm not sure on this one but you may find the JDM Camry to be different to ours as well seeings as ours is an ACV36 not an ACV30 so I can't be sure if it would fit or not.

Also be aware that there is two different Sportivo kits for the 36 series and by the looks of it you need a facelift kit.

The other one will not fit without modifying your bumpers and that's if it is the same as ours anyway.

Hi, all.

Best regards.

Australia is the only country to have Sportivo models(as far as I know anyway).

They're probably all sold by now but you would have to contact Toyota Australia and have them search through dealers untill one turns up.

Either that or do online parts requests through different Toyota dealers in Australia.

I'm not sure on this one but you may find the JDM Camry to be different to ours as well seeings as ours is an ACV36 not an ACV30 so I can't be sure if it would fit or not.

Also be aware that there is two different Sportivo kits for the 36 series and by the looks of it you need a facelift kit.

The other one will not fit without modifying your bumpers and that's if it is the same as ours anyway.

Thanks for info, I know that this kit use only for australian camry, but I find guy from Japan, he use this kit for his camry

http://www.aurora.dti.ne.jp/~dondon/sportivo/index.html

First of all I`m interested radiator grill like on the picture.

May be you know anybody ore any sites who produce ore sell axessories for camry.

And what is JDM Camry ?

Thanks for help

JDM means Japanese domestic market.

As in the car you have was built for Japan whereas ours are AUDM and built for Australia.

The Camry in that picture hasn't got a Sportivo grille,It's a TRD grille or a knockoff one.

It seems to have a pre-facelift kit on it so the one you need would look a bit different anyway but that still doesn't tell us if a JDM facelift Camry is the same as ours and therefore may or may not fit.

I know for a fact that the 20 series Camry body is slightly different in Aus than Japan or the US.

JDM means Japanese domestic market.

As in the car you have was built for Japan whereas ours are AUDM and built for Australia.

The Camry in that picture hasn't got a Sportivo grille,It's a TRD grille or a knockoff one.

It seems to have a pre-facelift kit on it so the one you need would look a bit different anyway but that still doesn't tell us if a JDM facelift Camry is the same as ours and therefore may or may not fit.

I know for a fact that the 20 series Camry body is slightly different in Aus than Japan or the US.

Thanks, I swill continue to search for the catalogue australian Trd cours in japanescatalog I does not find any grills for camry. <_<

thanks o lot .