Sportivo Beats???

Thats why you keep ur car clean, Tint the windows, De badge it and no 1 knows what it really is.

And you can still wipe them clean.

Mmyes... I still had to laugh at these guys who complimented my car and thought it was a Focus. Noobs. It may be debadged but it still has a toyota emblem on the back (the only badge on it now mind you)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats why you keep ur car clean, Tint the windows, De badge it and no 1 knows what it really is.

Mmyes... I still had to laugh at these guys who complimented my car and thought it was a Focus. Noobs. It may be debadged but it still has a toyota emblem on the back (the only badge on it now mind you)

yup youd have to have a keen eye to pick mines no ascent only give away is the mesh panels in the skirt kit

i just learnt one of my fellow drivers (he drives a commo too lol!) tried to race an undercover ss the same one i warned him about was doing the rounds in our area............another case study for my theory lol!

yup youd have to have a keen eye to pick mines no ascent only give away is the mesh panels in the skirt kit

i just learnt one of my fellow drivers (he drives a commo too lol!) tried to race an undercover ss the same one i warned him about was doing the rounds in our area............another case study for my theory lol!

• 6 months later...
LOL Rob similar occurance to me today...

Drove past some P-plate kiddies in a late 80's Falcon dumped on its @ss at the rear only. At the traffic lights with my windows half down I hear obscenities like "f@ggot" and "w@nker" being directed at me continuously (I don't even know how I attracted their attention, must be the rims :P). After a while the situation grew rather bothersome so at the flick of a switch my electric window was wound up, my air conditioning switched on, and, as they sped past in a cloud of black smoke still screaming at me, I turned left into ANU to resume my tertiary education :toast:

Here's seeing them on the news being scraped off the asphalt.

hahahaha nice... i was in vaucluse the other day in a ford falcon RTV ute and was sitting at the lights and a RED p-plater in what i assume was daddies Porsche targa (well if it was his he surely didnt pay for it) was sitting in the inside lane revving at me.. lights changed he kangarooed the car and i just laughed and thought to myself what a tool LOL. Seeing a Porsche kangaroo was priceless!!!

As a p-plater myself I try and refrain from doing stupid **** as much as possible (it sometimes happens and I dont realise how stupid it was til after ive done it). You get labelled by every driver on the road as a 'hoon' or 'bad driver'. Many times people have pulled up beside me at the lights reving the **** outta there 'aussie muscle car' just cause ive got a p-plate on my car, ive got a fullly stock ascent ffs why would i wanna drag you...there really are some total dumb ****s on the road.

i know exactly what u mean i also got full stock ascent and so many hoons try to take me on. been happening more since i got my trd badge.

As a p-plater myself I try and refrain from doing stupid **** as much as possible (it sometimes happens and I dont realise how stupid it was til after ive done it). You get labelled by every driver on the road as a 'hoon' or 'bad driver'. Many times people have pulled up beside me at the lights reving the **** outta there 'aussie muscle car' just cause ive got a p-plate on my car, ive got a fullly stock ascent ffs why would i wanna drag you...there really are some total dumb ****s on the road.

i know exactly what u mean i also got full stock ascent and so many hoons try to take me on. been happening more since i got my trd badge.

everyone knows it adds 5kw

common Brad! ...... everyone knows the TRD badge is worthy of atleast 15kw @ the wheels :P

common Brad! ...... everyone knows the TRD badge is worthy of atleast 15kw @ the wheels :P

Bill your confused.

The TRD badge adds 5kw

TRD badge buddied with Garlic Sauce - Proven 15Kw @ the wheels

Someone should see if a sportivo could beat a cop car :toast:

I bet those cops over in Perth doing donuts in the bush not long ago wouldn't mind.

lol over here, cops have worked out if u cant beat em, join em :D

jjks :P

Edited by JG24688

TRD badge buddied with Garlic Sauce - Proven 15Kw @ the wheels

Dyno please.

here u go dave .... the all mighty garlic zone ..... next time ill crack on the trd badge for an impressive 260+ :P :P :P :P

bluebeast_garlic.jpg