Tattoos - what ya got?

Mopp

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

going to get the eureka southern cross all the way up the inside of my right forearm before I re-enlist, does it cain like buggery on your forearm??

Yep, I reckon it prob would hurt a bit. Feet are supposed to be the worst so ive heard and if I can get wot I got on my foot (bein a girl and all :P ) I sure you could handle the forearm. :D

anywhere i can dl some cambodian fonts that installs into word? dont want to google it.

wont you need like a translator bullsh!t thing ? babelfish ?

not the most reliable translation. hehehe. it'll probably translate with really bab grammar. hahaha "All your bases are belong to us!" hahahaha

LOL are you serious? i use babelfish all the time mannn,

how do u think i got my tatt HAHAHA - lucky mine does mean candy but :)

Hahahahaha that's what you think. It probably translates to "boiled sugar molded into tasty treats" hahahaha

tatt-1.jpg

Thats my tattoo, something that means the world to me

that's not bad. It's not really arty to the rest of the world but it means something to you. plus, it's ok to show that if you want to wear an evening or backless dress.

anywhere i can dl some cambodian fonts that installs into word? dont want to google it.

not the most reliable translation. hehehe. it'll probably translate with really bab grammar. hahaha "All your bases are belong to us!" hahahaha

Hahahahaha that's what you think. It probably translates to "boiled sugar molded into tasty treats" hahahaha

AHAHA nooo buddy, lols got a friend to confirm it :)

AHAHA nooo buddy, lols got a friend to confirm it :)

Are you sure he's not FOB hahaha?

Nothing a bottle of bundy cant help

Dunno bout the Bundy for a tat but it does help for about 3 days after a tongue piercing...lol :P

tongue piercing ? LOL are u serious, that **** is nothing try getting a dermal or surface piercing buddy LOL

Yep I would think that would hurt a lot :( But on the otherhand can think of plenty things much more painful...lol, but as Simo said "Bundy fixes everything" :P lmao

i have three currently

LEFT SHOULDER BLADE- butterfly with my sons name underneath (designed by me, so no one else has it)

BACK OF NECK- "loyalty" (word, black)

TOP OF FOOT- "200SX S14" (words, black... my "baby girl"- car)

and i have prob another 3/4 planned so yeah... :)

• 2 weeks later...

Heres mine:

I love animals :) The tattoo sorta reminds me of my two cats which I had all my life.. One did recently of cancer and the other of old age =(

I passed out while I got my tattoo haha. It hurt like all hell!!! (and yes i am wearing my pjs hahaha)

inkedhailz-1.jpg

My tattoo, and booked in to get the second pic of flames up the forarms, one side with red tips and the other side with blue. Will post them up when done, about 2 weeks away now :D

dscf1107yd6km8.jpg

tribalflamemaskxe9.gif

getting the second flames twicked abit though...

• 2 weeks later...
i got a new one!!! a nautical star behind my ear/on my neck in red and black (my dad's and uncle regiement colours) and my bestie has the same on her ankle!!!

next is the dragon up my ribs!! ouchies!

that would be my ankle :D

i got a new one!!! a nautical star behind my ear/on my neck in red and black (my dad's and uncle regiement colours) and my bestie has the same on her ankle!!!

next is the dragon up my ribs!! ouchies!

that would be my ankle :D

NAWWWW ITS NELLIE!!!!!!!! hi chick!!!!!

Dunno bout the Bundy for a tat but it does help for about 3 days after a tongue piercing...lol :P

I second that :P there isnt much u can have after a tongue piercing. When i got mine done i didnt realise and went to get chinese bad mistake n couldnt move my mouth lol survived on slurpies with vodka or bourbon lol

I second that :P there isnt much u can have after a tongue piercing. When i got mine done i didnt realise and went to get chinese bad mistake n couldnt move my mouth lol survived on slurpies with vodka or bourbon lol

YEAH i lived of "Ribena and Vodka" for a few days after my tounge piercing.. try saying that when your toung in swallen 10x bigger than normal LOL