long wait on new ZR6

joypa

hi everyone I ordered my new Aurion ZR6 late January and was originally told it would be ready end of March ,then I recieved a phone call to say it had been put back to early May because I was having a moonroof put in as you could imagine I was getting pretty excited as the weeks went by,now I have been told it could be the end of May .It just seems I might have to wait forever for my new Aurion . Just interesed if anyone else have had the same problem :yahoo:

I was just waiting for someone to raise this topic as I am in exactly the same situation. I have ordered my Aurion ZR6 (with Moonroof & SatNav) on the 26th of Jan and was initially told that I would get the car around end of March (which was great :whistling: ) But then received a phone call from the Sale Manager to inform that my order has been delayed until May (not sure when <_< ).

So now I will just have to wait for a few more weeks and see what happen.... :rolleyes:

Can't wait to get the car though..... :yahoo:

Ouch, I only had to wait 2 weeks for mine...

Thats what happens with a 'Global platform' car, your in queue against local, national and international customers.

When I was querying about the new lancer VRX with sunroof + black, the dealer said you can be waiting upto 6 months for your car lol, because it was in demand everywhere.

These cars are very popular thats why there is such a back order. i have had mine just under a year. and had to wait 3 months for mine to be made. but trust me its worth the wait getting the colour that you want.. etc.

I was just waiting for someone to raise this topic as I am in exactly the same situation. I have ordered my Aurion ZR6 (with Moonroof & SatNav) on the 26th of Jan and was initially told that I would get the car around end of March (which was great :whistling: ) But then received a phone call from the Sale Manager to inform that my order has been delayed until May (not sure when <_< ).

So now I will just have to wait for a few more weeks and see what happen.... :rolleyes:

just out of interest what colur did you order ?As they told me mine would be the only inferno Aurion with a moonroof for around the next 8months

just out of interest what colur did you order ?As they told me mine would be the only inferno Aurion with a moonroof for around the next 8months

I've ordered the Black Aurion ZR6 with Moon Roof and Sat Nav, which could be the reason why I have to wait so long for the car. :rolleyes:

Just hope that the car will worth the wait...... :whistling: