NEW 2008 KLUGER

Blackkluger

Has anyone heard when the new TOYOTA PRADO is coming? I read somewhere that toyota will see be running out the current model to makeway for the new prado...

Im looking at the kluger but if there is a new prado coming around the corner, will a better turbodiesel, and foldaway 3rd row, it would be great to know when.

New Prado mid next year. Should be a twin turbo V6 diesel, foldaway 3rd row for sure. Will you be doing any serious bush bashing or towing? If not, then just get a Kluger.

New Prado mid next year. Should be a twin turbo V6 diesel, foldaway 3rd row for sure. Will you be doing any serious bush bashing or towing? If not, then just get a Kluger.

I would like to but if its mid next year, then i cant wait that long:(

Oh well, not that the kluger aint got lots of go.

Twin turbo, that will bring it up to the levels hopefully of modern turbo diesels(hopefully), probably use less fuel than the current diesel too.

• 3 months later...

• 2 months later...
Has anyone heard when the new TOYOTA PRADO is coming? I read somewhere that toyota will see be running out the current model to makeway for the new prado...

Im looking at the kluger but if there is a new prado coming around the corner, will a better turbodiesel, and foldaway 3rd row, it would be great to know when.

WWW.PRADO-CLUB.SU:

http://prado-club.su/forum/index.php?topic...picseen#msg3905

WWW.PRADO-CLUB.SU

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Between Sep '09 and Nov '09. Have heard Toyota is delaying the release of the Prado to 2010 due to their current financial standing but not sure how true this is. And no V6 diesel to speak of. Not yet anyway, maybe in later models. But have heard it will be a ripper of a 4WD (if you like technology particularly).