Any good exhaust system???

Hello guys, I am thinking put in an exhaust system for my car. I have been searching a lot on the net. Couldn't find much (basically the Oz model's setting is different to the Jap's model). I am currently thinking to have a cat-back custom one but like to listen to your experience.

Btw, how many horse power do you think you have gained from the exhaust system? Thanks for sharing~

i think what they mean is search. or even by reading all the forum sub section titles you might figure out where to find CES details, including prices.

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showforum=41

perhaps try reading the sticky threads that relate to the products your interested

i dont know if there is any good information on here bout other good systems but perhaps some1 else would be nice enough to post up some links

CES catback system for Sportivo starts at $960 and goes up from there depending on tip choice etc etc. As for other systems out there nothing is manufactured like CES it's all custom made. In other words you go to your local muffler shop and hope like hell they don't stuff it up and charge you $400 for something that may drone and sound crap.

Be very wary when buying exhausts as it's pretty hard to tell people what you want as they will give you what they think will be ok.

I will close this before a bushfire starts from all the flames......