straight exhaust

look what i just got.........

the funny thing is anyone who spends their life on this, getting all worked up about spelling must be the mentally challenged one.

do you have a life? get in that car of yours and go somewhere and get off the net mate.

that was a great idea about that taking the exhaust of entirely. good one mate.

and the straight exhaust is for performance you dope, know the facts before you talk yourself up.

listen you brainless turd most people get annoyed when people talk like that CAUSE ITS ANNOYING!

yes i have a life care to say it to anyone else here??? care to man up and say it to my face perhaps? what i do in my spare time shouldnt concern you

and yes i know the facts and a straight through exhaust wont do a damn thing pitty you cant work that one out

and at what point was i talking myself up? every post youve put up here has been just as stupid as the first your a *****

go **** yourself you **** child

I wish him luck in his quest to beat the internet. I hear end boss is hard.

Just a quick fact here too:

It's apparent that the sportivo cat is in fact a hi-flow cat. As Jimmy stated, it would make very little difference when taking it off.

Therefore, removing the cat on a sportivo results in you failing.

Once again, no cat + sportivo = fail*

*This should be viewed as the climatic end to this thread by the way. I believe it's rather, finalised.

(Oh hi BNS-18L! I see you viewing the topic. *poke* Oh yeah, you can't reply... *poke* Teehee!)

Edited by Lord Nelson Derpentstein

I wish him luck in his quest to beat the internet. I hear end boss is hard.

Just a quick fact here too:

It's apparent that the sportivo cat is in fact a hi-flow cat. As Jimmy stated, it would make very little difference when taking it off.

Therefore, removing the cat on a sportivo results in you failing.

Once again, no cat + sportivo = fail*

*This should be viewed as the climatic end to this thread by the way. I believe it's rather, finalised.

(Oh hi BNS-18L! I see you viewing the topic. *poke* Oh yeah, you can't reply... *poke* Teehee!)

hehe saw that too

agreed this has gone on long enough

now i thinkbout it, i think i spotted this guys nickname on a numberplate that was on a '96? model corolla at toymods last year?

correct me if im wrong.. sorry i know this is completely off topic