Temperature gauge working ok?

My ZR Rolla has a LED engine temperature gauge, which looks cool, but oddly I’ve notice it never moves, even at start up first thing in the morning its always in the middle, is it supposed to be like that or is it supposed to be cold sometimes?

My ZR Rolla has a LED engine temperature gauge, which looks cool, but oddly I’ve notice it never moves, even at start up first thing in the morning its always in the middle, is it supposed to be like that or is it supposed to be cold sometimes?

i am pretty sure its faulty. maybe the wiring. how does ur other gauges work. like your petrol needle. does it go down when you turn the ignition off. if it does check to see if your temperature gauge needle also goes down when your turn the ignition off. if the needle always stays in the same location then yep it is faulty.

definitely something wrong, faulty coolant temp sensor perhaps? should still be under warranty. my aunt bought a brand new 07 levin couple months ago. when she went to pick up the car it already had an engine light for some reason. zero k's!!!...they fixed it took em a week n since then its given me a bad impression on the new corollas.