need a Levin SX and ZR deal advice

Hi guys,

I am planning to buy a car and I think the new Corolla hatch looks really cool. I never bought a car before so I am looking for some information about the price and what people think about the different Corolla classes (Ascent, Conq, SX and ZR)

I personally interested on SX and ZR. Can anyone give me an advice regarding to the drive away price range for SX and ZR please? If anyone can recommend a good toyota dealer around Melbourne that would be great.

Firstly before you get flamed make some calls to some dealers and see what they are offering. Try some research of your own then once you have some info post up here with your info then you will prolly get some good responses.

cheers SB

...recommend a good toyota dealer...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Ok now I'm good. I agree with Silva on this one.

This is so true, before purchase its like:

Hi welcome to *insert city/suburb/whatever here* toyota, blah blah blah I will do anything for you to buy a car!

After buying car and asking for anything (warranty, service etc...):

Who are you and what do you want?

Oh, yes, that car, hmmmm, that lightbulb fluid change will be like totally $1 million. Like right now.

lol your missing the part in the middle right after they sell you your brand new car with "all costs covered already, no more to pay".

would you like *extras1,2,3,4,5,6...300* for onli another million dollars?

would you also like an extended warranty for onli another million dollars?

would you like paint protection for onli $$$$ and then put it all under a mortgage? LOL

I just got myself a ZR Rolla, got a good deal because I played 4 different dealerships against each other. Went to the first, got a price in writing, went to the next and showed them the quote and asked if they could better it, they did, then take that one to the next dealership and repeat. After about 2 weeks of going from one to the next and back around again, I probably saved around thousand bucks at least. I got a ZR with moon roof, unlimited free car washing for life, 6 year warranty, fixed price servicing including parts, metallic paint, “17 ANZ predator wheels (that I selected and asked the dealership to get for me (cost $1200 with rubber, less $900 back for return of the stock wheels). Total cost $31,350 drive away, very happy with it, worth the work. Get the ZR over the SX, the gizmos are very cool, I love em, despite the fact they are not necessarily the most useful things in the world, the cool factor rules, lol.

Buying in Melbourne, do NOT go to Chadstone Toyota, they are very small and do not have the buying power to offer a very good deal. I would highly recommend Brighton Toyota, outstanding service and communication even after deal was done. They have a cinema, lounge and cafe at the dealership you can use while your car is being serviced or washed. Very cool.

PS. dont get the sat nav, its seriously over priced and you will definitely want to upgrade the sound system very soon, its rather ordinary.

I just got myself a ZR Rolla, got a good deal because I played 4 different dealerships against each other. Went to the first, got a price in writing, went to the next and showed them the quote and asked if they could better it, they did, then take that one to the next dealership and repeat. After about 2 weeks of going from one to the next and back around again, I probably saved around thousand bucks at least. I got a ZR with moon roof, unlimited free car washing for life, 6 year warranty, fixed price servicing including parts, metallic paint, “17 ANZ predator wheels (that I selected and asked the dealership to get for me (cost $1200 with rubber, less $900 back for return of the stock wheels). Total cost $31,350 drive away, very happy with it, worth the work. Get the ZR over the SX, the gizmos are very cool, I love em, despite the fact they are not necessarily the most useful things in the world, the cool factor rules, lol.

Manual or Auto?

Manual or Auto?

Manual

Manual or Auto?

Manual

Not a bad price with a moonroof.

I wonder how much an Auto one cost now.

I have just bought a 2007 Corolla SX which will be costing me $26,500 drive-away, it's a demo model with 9,000kilometres on it + they threw in mats, bonnet & headlight protectors, window tint and that car care pack where they rust-proof the car, buff the duco and scotch guard the interior etc... I haven't signed the contract yet tho... suppose to be doing all that and picking the car up on saturday :D

Corolla hatches (2003+) are nice looking, sedans are :nono: and wagons are :nopity:

Toyota makes lovely cars underneath but cosmeticaly wise, most are ugly looking, like Nissan.

The only sexy cars Toyota made are Supras and maybe Celicas (new ones) and Nissan made Skylines attractive... anything else and I want to vomit.

Buying in Melbourne, do NOT go to Chadstone Toyota, they are very small and do not have the buying power to offer a very good deal. I would highly recommend Brighton Toyota, outstanding service and communication even after deal was done. They have a cinema, lounge and cafe at the dealership you can use while your car is being serviced or washed. Very cool.

What a load of sh!t. Doesn't matter if the dealership is small or big, they have exactly the same incentives from TMCA! At the end of the day, if you shop around, and then go to the dealership that's in your PMA (i.e. your closest dealership), they'll generally do the best deal for you. Who gives a cr@p about fancy cinemas, cafes and all that other w@nk Mercedes-Benz type stuff!

What a load of sh!t. Doesn't matter if the dealership is small or big, they have exactly the same incentives from TMCA! At the end of the day, if you shop around, and then go to the dealership that's in your PMA (i.e. your closest dealership), they'll generally do the best deal for you. Who gives a cr@p about fancy cinemas, cafes and all that other w@nk Mercedes-Benz type stuff!

Yeah Audi, Jaguar, and Volkswagen too.

Oh wait...heh :\

Northy recieved a beer and a foot massage from a hot bird when he was discussing his Volkswagen deal. You really can't beat that.

Edited by KptzS Heinz Fredrikkson

get zr dont even bother with sx =[ its just a sporty accent gay **** lol for the extra dough u get more than u pay for ova a sx trust me i did that mistake and im still disappointed with a sx (no auto climate,no HID lights, cant get moon roof as opt, a way nicer cluster on zr)

BTW would anyone know if its possible to order the zr components and actually install it in a sx like the cluster and HID lights i know it'll be hard with the washer and all

also one more thing to point out i checked out the cluster on my sx and noticed it has a car with skids and VSC as a icon on the right side of the cluster did anyone notice this or have they just used the cluster of another car lol?

I don’t know why different dealers offer different prices, I’m just telling what I experienced, and they all did give different offers, and not just Toyota dealers.

And I think good post-sale customer service is important, not totally essential, but good. :toast: