Auto Salon 08

sketra

Well I'm being a model for my friend who is bringing his subaru fiori sound car and his VP commodore. So who is going to Auto Salon this year?

Would be good seeing some hot **** Toyota's hanging around!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe. Shoebox cars. We picked one up and wedged it between two trees back at boarding school (the girl had it coming to her).

I've never been to an Autosalon. I guess I've never really seen the point. I like watching cars do what cars do. If they're just sitting there I get frustrated, especially if they're 'fully' cars (ie: an S2000 that has been crucified with gigantic wok's). I view that as car cruelty lol.

Plus, I find the promo girls and models annoying lol. I wouldn't snob you though no, not a shot at you by any means. I'd take photos with you and stuff, sure :D

Gigiddy

Hmm well my mate was going to take his skyline is but i dont think he is going cause he want me for a model too.... haha.... but mmmh my friend is with me too so.... hmmm but yeah last time i was at the auto salon my eye was having spazo twitches and it bloody sucked.... i think my body was handling to much bass... *shrugs*

Excuse me! that is intirely rude thankyou...... you are one of those men with no friggin heart to care or be ciivlized to be nice....

yes well it comes accross to me as rudeness....... gosh might i just maybe say that some of you guys are just as bad as the boys on perth WRX.

look ive been so worked up ive had sum1 accuse me of stealing a ring of theres..... fruck i dont even like wearing rings nad also its a gold ring and im allergic to gold..... GARRR and also ive been so busy on getting my business work done.

yes well it comes accross to me as rudeness....... gosh might i just maybe say that some of you guys are just as bad as the boys on perth WRX.

So you want us to say that you're unattractive and that we aren't fond of your looks? Well, if you really want us to I guess we can? :blink:

its to show off the cars style not the performance on burnouts.... geez it sounds like to me your better off in a commo......

its to show off the cars style not the performance on burnouts.... geez it sounds like to me your better off in a commo......

Ha ha yes I guess your right... but a 6.0L 8 Cyl is a bit steep for me at the moment... Lol.

Maybe next year...

Nice photo though. Hope you have fun at Autosalon. :yahoo: