A Brand New Ferarri!!!!

abupu

Seriously, though... google it.

It's a convertible GT touring car.

I don't like it... its as if they are trying to compete with the Maserati Gran Turismo or the upcoming Alfa Romeo 8C.

Sorry, the Maserati wins...no contest.

Please stick to the 430...

(BTW, they canned the Enzo!!! What are Ferrari doing?!?!?!?)

(BTW, they canned the Enzo!!! What are Ferrari doing?!?!?!?)

they are back @ the drawing board after the blue bombshell opens a can of whoop a.s.s on the Enzo :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful:

They are out to gain more market share.

GT California

Scaliatelli

They now have a range that goes car for car with the likes for Porsche, Aston Martin etc etc. But they haven't lost the plot until they start building 4x4's

They now have a range that goes car for car with the likes for Porsche, Aston Martin etc etc. But they haven't lost the plot until they start building 4x4's

Porsche did with the Cayenne - and it sells quite well!!

They're all leased, chp etc so the slightly higher repayments get written off on tax, same difference.

So if interested please call me for a quote for all your equipment finance needs :P

Almost as stupid as the change in the medicare surcharge limit raising it from $50,000 to $100,000.

Why the hell did I bother getting private health? Now that there is no tax benefit from having it, I would imagine most people will get rid of their private health, which means the price of private health premiums will go up because the company's wont be making any money.

Should I keep my PHI?

(nice hijack btw)

Almost as stupid as the change in the medicare surcharge limit raising it from $50,000 to $100,000.

Why the hell did I bother getting private health? Now that there is no tax benefit from having it, I would imagine most people will get rid of their private health, which means the price of private health premiums will go up because the company's wont be making any money.

Should I keep my PHI?

(nice hijack btw)

Did they Change the rebate for those who take it up and keep it before hitting 30?

Should I keep my PHI?

(nice hijack btw)

Did they Change the rebate for those who take it up and keep it before hitting 30?

Thats a good question which I dont actually know the answer too. I will ask around at work with the people who actually calculate that stuff and see what they say.

Should I keep my PHI?

Depends how much you're paying dude. Two things:

1. A visit to the Canberra Hospital recently did not instill confidence in the public system.

2. Depending on which fund you are with, you can get rebates on lifestyle stuff... eg. massages, sporting wear, etc.

(3. I'd be keeping it for dental... those bastards charge a fortune)

It's Horrid. <_<

I'm sorry, but I would rather either of the 2 cars it is trying to emulate - Maserati Gran Turismo, or the Alfa Romeo 8C.

Sure, its a Ferrari - which means it will probably run better than anything else on the planet - but I just don't dig it.

And I can't wait to hear what Jeremy Clarkson says about a car dubbed the 'California'... :lol: