WA Perth meet!!! 29th June

hey All the rolla(corolla) boys n gUrls have been making a few meets which i've missed so im just leting you guys know

that they'll be a meet on the 29th of jUne (sunday) where we'll be meetin probably at south perth figure a cruise point

and whilst we're at south perth we'll be hafin a bbq apparently!! so i'm askin for all u WA aurion owner that are still

waitin to show off your call full on!!! come on guys lets make it huge!! i'm going and i want to meet other aurions in WA

FTW!!!!

oh n btw: more info can be found on the club/meet in the MISC section!! if u haf any opinion drop it down there!!!

Edited by Y-tRy

yer these guys have made it really succefull like with the WA AHG meet!! brilliant stuff good turn out too

come on people at least have the decency to say i cbf!! :P but sure would be cooler if u CBB (can be bothered)

lucky that perth guys are warming up into meets, aurion owner in perth should join and have some fun..

i wish i am in perth.. Vic meet is getting nowhere..

danny! :P im sure u can afford to ship ur car over n fly over too :D

hahahaha :P

lucky that perth guys are warming up into meets, aurion owner in perth should join and have some fun..

shipping car cost around AUD700, i think? but i just got a big fine(s) recently, so i am thinking if you can sponsor my trip? :toast:

shipping car cost around AUD700, i think? but i just got a big fine(s) recently, so i am thinking if you can sponsor my trip? :toast:

You could drive here in 2 days if you don't sleep and use a bit of that 2GR power that you have ;)

You could drive here in 2 days if you don't sleep and use a bit of that 2GR power that you have ;)

that is a lot of driving, how much thousand of km is that??? :o unless Jeremy pay for my expenses for whole trip and even food? and every nite we go night club and Jeremy pay for sex too? ;) hrm.. something to consider!?

(joking, dont take tooo seriously)

yer these guys have made it really succefull like with the WA AHG meet!! brilliant stuff good turn out too

come on people at least have the decency to say i cbf!! :P but sure would be cooler if u CBB (can be bothered)

Hehe for people tht hvnt seen the pic.. its now in my siggy :D thats our last WA meet... it was the worst weather ever and we got a good turn out :) mind u almost 5 - 6 of them left before the photos ;)

ROFL you don't need to pay Jeremy to have sex with him :lol:

rofl danny you can crash my place if u rly wanna head down here ;) and yeh :P jeremy would be more then happy to provide u your NEEDS as seano suggests ;)