MTECH Fuel Saver

Kenneth

Well I was watching todaytonight just then and something caught my attention.. and no its not the adopt a pensioner scheme or whatever u call it..

The were talking about this MTECH fuel saver developed by an australian company. I usually try not to believe these fuel saver stuff as I previously got some for the car and i felt no difference whatsoever but again they were 10 bucks.. no harm trying..

BUT... they had some pretty convincing stats and real life experiment (maybe people were paid i dunno) but I wonder if its worth a try? for the rolla it would be $299 a pop

Just read bit bout it... basically come in 3 parts

1. Dropped into ur fuel tank

2. Tied to somewhere to monitor the air flow and what not

3. Tied to the radiator host to monitor water or smething..

Any takers?

Here is the link http://www.moletech.us/mtech/products/defa...&country=au

Petrol3.jpg

Price at 299? i think i will just keep to my driving and use that for paying petrol.

Another main reason would be, if they really works, i think people will already have started bragging about it all over?

but reading the specs, it is scaryy..

* Saves Money!

* Save up to 20% on Gasoline/Petrol

* Save up to 10% on Diesel

* Save up to 15% on LPG

* Improves Horsepower (wooo, 50kw?)

* Reduces Harmful Exhaust Pollutants

* Lowers Greenhouse Gases

* Removes the engines carbon build up

* Is easy and simple to install

* Lasts for over 10 years (wooo, thats very long)

I also watched about the adopting pensioners, and something flew over my mind, "Why should i do for their own child? Are they dead?!!!" Even if they dont have, i wont even give a cent. (Unless his son died in accident after his retirement.. But still i rather spend on my own)

Yes, i am selfish.

Sounds good, its been out a while (I think, otherwise there's been something similar)

If you read the brochure tho, you cant add/have any additives in your fuel tank if you want to use this ..... not that you would if it does what it claims...

I wonder if they included turbo/supercharged cars in this...

I also watched about the adopting pensioners, and something flew over my mind, "Why should i do for their own child? Are they dead?!!!" Even if they dont have, i wont even give a cent. (Unless his son died in accident after his retirement.. But still i rather spend on my own)

Yes, i am selfish.

very true.. no offence but sometimes this country comes out with some pretty crazy claims and what not... u see how some people lives in poverty (like absolute poverty) dont flame me but doesnt the government help those people? i thot thats wht welfare was all about :S

and hrm 299 i had to think twice bout getting it..

Dropped in your fuel tank? Coz it's not like you'd have important stuff in there like fuel pumps....

i was bit skeptical bout hving something shaking round my fuel tank :S... imagine ur tank is running empty.. hard corner.. all u hear is thing little thing knocking from wall to wall lol

The fuel tank is really shallow and flat against the bottom of the car on ZZE Corollas... If you're worried about it bumping into the sides then think about it bumping against the top. Personally I dson't think you would be able to hear it

i've spoken to 3 different reps regards the fuel saver and every one of them speaks to you as if they're reading off a TelePrompTer... worst still theres youtube clips where they are being interviewed and its the same spiel.

Not the kind that has you thinking "oh this guy knows his stuff" more like its scripted.

Lemme see if i can find the clip, hopefully u'll understand what i mean.

Found it! This is the CEO of MTECH - dosent inspire too much confidence personally

Please wait a few seconds for Video to Load!

k lets say if that thing does work..n it`ll last u for 10 years

what happens after 10 years? :blink: how do i get that shiat out of my fuel tank? xD

u sell ur car..

LOLZ!! Jeremy and Jay pointed out a VERY FUKING important issue, how to get it out? I think by then we have forgotten about such thing in the car, it will just stuck somewhere or melt and walah, your engine suddenly blow up when you are on freeway...

Great show, but fuking stupid if someone buys it..

HAHAHA..say IF it does work..then after 10 years..i put another 1..then another 1..then another 1...

1 day my tank is gonna be filled up with that xD

Oil tank (100%) = Mtech Oil Saver (90%) + Fuel (10%)

:blink:

hahahha waaaah lu smartlah!

jez u crack me up dude

Clearly these guys didn't plan it out all the way..

Its like (board meeting) so.....'How do we take it out??'............................................................................

................................................................................

..................................(cricket sounds) blank looks...fiddling of thumbs..nail biting..look at the ceiling.. :whistling:

HAHA..seriously..they dont plan to take it out?

hahaha

they think we`ll forget about it in 10 years time...

i think when u take out some sort of filter and what not.. you have access to the fuel tank (i think i saw this somewhere) and u prob can reach in and take tht out..

Well I was watching todaytonight just then and something caught my attention...

Holy FARK! I commend you for that effort alone dude! Nothing dodgy goes into my car, period.

Yet, I do believe everything I see on Today Tonight*

*Replace 'everything' with 'nothing' and 'Today Tonight' with 'The Media Masturbation Madness Hour'

Well I was watching todaytonight just then and something caught my attention...

Holy FARK! I commend you for that effort alone dude! Nothing dodgy goes into my car, period.

Yet, I do believe everything I see on Today Tonight*

*Replace 'everything' with 'nothing' and 'Today Tonight' with 'The Media Masturbation Madness Hour'

hahah i rmb reading bout ur hatriot bout TT but yeh.. this just caught my attention

todaytonight/ACA + pretty convincing stats and real life experiment = entertainment/comedy (have a good laugh cause you never be able to get back the time you just wasted on watching it).