Performance Air Filter

CRM

Hi All,

I currently own a 2007 Camry (ACV40R) and I am searching for a performance air filter other than K&N. Have any of you used any other brands??

air filter is just a piece of thingy where air goes through.. it wont increase performance.. if it does, maybe 0.01%

rather than going there, just get a cold air intake done.. removing those restrictive boxes..

if a system is set up properly, it may give u gains up to 5hp....but it can be far worse if set up improperly, thus meaning drawing hot air from the engine rather than the nice cold air from outside....if u r considering changing the whole system....make sure that the pod filter is drawing in cold air....good luck mate....

Thanks everyone. Will definitely give it alot more thought but it sounds like installing a CAI and ensuring it draws cold air is the best bet.

I've also been enquiring from CAPA and they reckon that they can install a custom supercharger kit for my car...cost around $8000 installed. They reckon I'd see around a 30% to 40% performance improvement but I'm not certain if the slushbox would be able to cope with the extra grunt.

wouldnt bother, if you wanted fast why not buy a trd aurion where you dont need to do any modifications? ive been through this path, k&n filter set is about $450~+ for about 2-4kw. camry's are only 88.8kw@w, i know ive dynoed my car harhar. but if you do end up supercharging the camry, please tell me how it all goes.