YAY getting my tatoo!!!!! W00T

sketra

Yup yup, I'm starting on my tattoo!! temp122.jpg

That is a photoshopped pic of what it would basicly kinda look like..... alll designed by me by the way.

Ill be just getting the text at this point and then later on the horse head will be added..... so what do you guys think... ill post pics once its on me.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This tattoo means so much to me as it was my first horse who died..... and presence felt was his race name and the dates are when he was born and died.....

Oh and its not going to be that big.....

Edited by sketra

This tattoo means so much to me as it was my first horse who died..... and presence felt was his race name and the dates are when he was born and died.....

What better reason to get it then.

yeah i didnt see if before.... my bad.... ooooh well...... i might just stick with the text and no horse head... but ill show you the results after its done.....

Oh ive hurd mixed things about how much pain it can be..... is it just how pain tolerant you are and where abouts on your body?

yeah i didnt see if before.... my bad.... ooooh well...... i might just stick with the text and no horse head... but ill show you the results after its done.....

Oh ive hurd mixed things about how much pain it can be..... is it just how pain tolerant you are and where abouts on your body?

it does hurt depending on where you get it the back is a very sensitive area i would reconsider the size of yours tho coz what if you wear dresses or tops or even ur wedding dress wihtout sleaves it might show and thats up to you on how personal your tatoo is and how public u want to make it !!! and theres the factor of the size coz u dont want to be holding out for 2 long if it is painfull coz i am sure you dont want just half a horse on your back !!!!!

yeah its about personal pain tolerances, soft skin, or skin that has a lot of nerves under is is the worst, i.e. underside of your arm!

im a glutten for punishment and im thinking about getting one under my other arm now, its easy to hide them that way!

shoulder blade shouldnt be to bad for pain, and i have been told by a few tattoo artists that females deal with the shock of tattooing better, something to d o with child birth, their bodies accept the pain???

Any doctors here can back that up? lol

Haha well i recently had to go through a very painful abdominal pain which left my arms and hands spasmed and also my legs where slightly spasmed. Also I swore at the triage nurse cause she was so friggon ditzy and crap, oh my, i would have shot her in the head if i wasnt it so much pain. So i recon going through a tat will be easy... and yes ill be defently re sizing... i think my might just stick to the Text.... YUP!!

Edited by sketra

lols doesnt hurt, you will only be getting the outlining needle for something like that, unless u decide to get colour with ur horse LOL then GG to you.

the shoulder blade wont hurt as much as the neck, ankle, foot, or wrist. relax :D

and yeah LOL if it has a special meaning to it then thats good, unlike the dumb betchs like me LOL who got anything

URGHHHHHHHH lols i wanna get it lasered off; and then get another one HAHAHAHAHAHA :D

something to d o with child birth, their bodies accept the pain???

lols i think that only works when you've actually felt the pain of being in labour LOL

unless sketra has kids? then ignore that

edit: LOL if that is a real pic of ur "arm/tattoo" then wdf Rob LOL u got some bubbley skin there

Edited by mrs.sportivo

Hahahaha me? Kids? bhahahaha i dont wont kids until like like 25..... so ive got, what? 7 years before i decided.... haha

LOL if that is a real pic of ur "arm/tattoo" then wdf Rob LOL u got some bubbley skin there

Its fake... its to gown darn straight to be on your arm there rob.... and it too grey and to clean around the edges to be a tattoo, i can tell fakies.....

Edited by sketra

LOL if that is a real pic of ur "arm/tattoo" then wdf Rob LOL u got some bubbley skin there

Its fake... its to gown darn straight to be on your arm there rob.... and it too grey and to clean around the edges to be a tattoo, i can tell fakies.....

hahas figures, LOL still his arm is very bubbley

As long as you make an informed choice, go for it. The horse doesn't look to 'gheto', i think it looks good.

btw, Mrs.Sportivo. laser removing a tat hurts like a motherf'ing bitch! The laser essentially makes the ink explode and desintegrate undernead your skin. :o :o :o :wacko:

I'm sorry :(

I've turned into a massive whore of late. I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm so gigiddy.

All that whoring and no love my way. Pfst! I'm dissapointed. :angry: