YAY getting my tatoo!!!!! W00T

sketra

I'm sorry :(

I've turned into a massive whore of late. I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm so gigiddy.

All that whoring and no love my way. Pfst! I'm dissapointed. :angry:

If I was a chick though I'd so bone you. Asian Persuasion ftmfw.

(Btw dude, in regards to Asian Persuasion, yes I've been there, and YES it was epicly proportioned in so many ways. Gigi...iddy).

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really. There's already a thread dedicated to tattoo's on here (word out to Moppzor for starting that).

Looks like it's the tokin 'double edged' sword situation. This site wouldn't be half as fun if some topics didn't go off the rails though.

Having chat software on the board may improve that though.

Edited by KptzS Heinz Fredrikkson

OOOH k then?? everything of my threads go off topic dont they

Perhaps that's because noone (bar Rob and the few token nice guys) cares about your tattooed horse, or what chav car you bent over in the autosalon?

Perhaps that's because noone (bar Rob and the few token nice guys) cares about your tattooed horse, or what chav car you bent over in the autosalon?

Oh dude...

There is no flame suit know to man that can possibly save you now. Except maybe one forged from Mordor.

you're incorrect there, Leroy. I myself am very interested in Sketra tattoing autosalons and bending over h....ooops, got my subjects muddle. :rolleyes: just kidding around Sketra. :whistling:

common, play nice. to be fair, she did post this in the club lounge and not the car thread.

Hahahahahah *PTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSS*

Just to those who hear things about getting Tatoos. There are no such things as

1) Certain colours hurt more, if anything black hurts the most since it's most commonly used for outlining

2) The bigger the tatoo the more it hurts (To a certain extent this is not true either because once the outline is done all the rest is shading)

3) It hurt more if it's on bone or blade. The only way it'll hurt more is if you get it on a part of your body with more nerves. (i.e. close to your groin/inside of bicepts etc)

Sketra, the only thing that it'll hurt for your tat from the image i see is the outline, where the main shape/figure drawing takes place...which is the first thing the Tatoo artist should do. (Also the writing)

The rest if just shading and colouring to make the horse look more 'real' and 'three dimensional'.

Leroy, you are just jelious.... and yeah, i know not many people give one shiart about horses but i do so go tighten your nutts in a vice.

Leroy, you are just jelious.... and yeah, i know not many people give one shiart about horses but i do so go tighten your nutts in a vice.

Hahaha :lol: ... chavtastic

Edited by Leroy

btw, Mrs.Sportivo. laser removing a tat hurts like a motherf'ing bitch! The laser essentially makes the ink explode and desintegrate undernead your skin. :o :o :o :wacko:

thats gross .. LOL but still; my tatt is pretty ugly man hahas i picked such an ugly place for it too LOL

and to jase, its not black LOL the normal tattoo colour is actually a dark greenish like diarhea colour LOL and, not all "black" colour ones hurt it actually depends

if ur tattoo is small then they usually use the "shading" needle which is also used for colour, and outlining needle LOL thats if u got something big usually or "outlining" pictures before colouring thats the one that hurts. if my sources are correct the shading needle is 6 small needles going in u at once where as the outlining needle is 3 big fat ones :D

lols unless Joe from dutches (liverpool) lied to me haha

ps. lols my tatt was done with a shading needle since is small - and it didnt hurt at all LOL, im gunna hafta say getting my vertical tragus done and tongue piercing LOL maybe even ears pierced hurt more :D

Edited by mrs.sportivo

Yeah well i have my tongue and belly done. Belly hurt the seconds time due to having a hernia..... so they had to take the neddle through slowly..... OWIES!!!!

Yeah well i have my tongue and belly done. Belly hurt the seconds time due to having a hernia..... so they had to take the neddle through slowly..... OWIES!!!!

lols u know i couldnt feel anything for my belly, the guy told me to close my eyes and before i knew it, he was done LOL

dont ever EVER get dermal anchor, or surface piercings, they fcking kill to the DAYS - plus dermal is permament and lols if u wanna remove it they have to slit ur skin abit and then remove the piercings, gross huh?

Nipple is the most painful part to be peirced ;) other then DOWNTOWN :lol:

outline is the worst as its generally a larger gauge needle used, shading can still hurt!

A big part of the pain also comes down to the artist, if he chooses he could make you squeal like a school girl, depending how deep the ink is going, ie the stabbing part :P

Nipple is the most painful part to be peirced ;) other then DOWNTOWN :lol:

outline is the worst as its generally a larger gauge needle used, shading can still hurt!

A big part of the pain also comes down to the artist, if he chooses he could make you squeal like a school girl, depending how deep the ink is going, ie the stabbing part :P

Get your nipple pierced hombre, and then connect it to your dodger via a chain. Ninja masturbation ftw.

I've been told to get an eyebrow ring...

I've decided against it though. Some people look awful with piercings, I think you'd get away with having them though Sket.

Ive had mine done twice, i was told by some it suited others it didnt!

take the good with the BAD! :whistling: the ones that like it were the bad :ph34r::yahoo:

so your goin for just the words? have u thought of another language apart from english ??? coz then it makes it a bit diffrent ...this thread is about a tatoo not pearcings but since we are goin there i use to have my bellybutton pearced and my lebret and no its nothing dirty ok a lebret is ur chin like near the lip

so your goin for just the words? have u thought of another language apart from english ??? coz then it makes it a bit diffrent ...this thread is about a tatoo not pearcings but since we are goin there i use to have my bellybutton pearced and my lebret and no its nothing dirty ok a lebret is ur chin like near the lip

As previously stated, there was already a thread based on tattoo's, so this thread is a bitsa-thread and can therefore be transformed into into anything, ala. 'Optimus Prime' style.

Moppzor, nipple, chain, dodger, go go.

lols normal piercings are for the weak. dont u wanna be ORIGINAL ? lmfao

2pod1ev.jpg

dermal piercing - courtsey of Betty (the chick)

and my vertical tragus which has departed me due to mad infections

ivz9xu.jpg

vertical tragus looks ouchy !!!!!!!!!!!!! did that hurt? i would smack some one over the head if that hurt like when i almost got my tongue done it was me and a friend right back in 2003 and we went together and she was scared and wanted to go first so i said yeah thats fine il go second after almost passing out while watching my friend it was my turn and the lady started to clamp my tongue with that thing and then the needle hit my tongue i had to stop i couldnt do it !!! and since then i have not looked at needles the same way and i work with needles everyday coz i am a nurse..

i got my ear pierced a lil while ago and asked the lady if she had anyone scream. and she told me a lady was in and had her nipples peirced and screamed so hard everyone in the store walked out. hahaha epic story

hahahahaha..... i want to get the horizontal eyebrow peircing just above the eyebrow itself....

Edited by sketra