any leads on the stolen civic?

lols maybe its closed cos it was found?

It was closed because some tard from justcommonwhore.com.au decided to pour crap on the guy for owning a Honda Civic, which funnily enough, both outhandles 'and' outperforms his Dumnendore in a straight line.

Just to give everyone a recap.

Forgot about that :P my bad

+ you'll probably get a faster answer if you PM aznpsuazn ;)

I did my homework on that 2. Looked pointless 2 msg Aznpsuazn since he hasnt logged on since around the time the thead in question was still active. Just thought theres a chance a mate of his could be an active tocau member and give us all an update? Just acting in the interests of the other members wondering d same thing.

if he hasnt signed on, then it prob means his found out

considering the parts he had, LOL

my friend full scared me the other day, cos he was gunna buy a b16

and i showed him the link & he was like "OMG THATS THE CAR I WAS GUNNA BUY ... jokes"

LMFAOO

i still think theres a big question mark over whether this was recovered.

i dont understand the logic in "if he hasnt signed on, then it prob means his found out".

personally i wouldnt believe it unless i heard otherwise

Forgot about that :P my bad

+ you'll probably get a faster answer if you PM aznpsuazn ;)

I did my homework on that 2. Looked pointless 2 msg Aznpsuazn since he hasnt logged on since around the time the thead in question was still active. Just thought theres a chance a mate of his could be an active tocau member and give us all an update? Just acting in the interests of the other members wondering d same thing.

When you PM him, he'll also get an email notification (thus letting him know we're talking about him here :P). Just a suggestion.

Many people sign up only for specific reasons, and won't usually come back when its done.

I for one have posted on Ozhonda and also sold stuff on OzEcho, and haven't checked those forums for months.

i still think theres a big question mark over whether this was recovered.

i dont understand the logic in "if he hasnt signed on, then it prob means his found out".

personally i wouldnt believe it unless i heard otherwise

LOL sorry i forgot to add IMO,

well if he hasnt signed on, then it means theres no point in looking at what people have replied back in the topic

because maybe he found it, get me ? LOL or not ?