melbourne ambulance... (and other cities too)

Guest delete

Guest ddonggae

i was driving on a free way at 100 in 100 zone.. this is about 2am and no traffic...

suddenly an ambulance merges in with flashing lights... THIS IS A HURRY !!! ~~~~

then... this is amazing what happaned !!...................

i had to slow down to let him in (peeps who drive every day will know how bad driving it is iff merging traffic is slower, it disrupts flow et)... he was doing 80 in 100 zone.

anyways i was in no hurry so i slowed down and lets it in, i even followed it for a bit and it taken the same exit i would take home... so i followed more.. it went to a retirement home to pick up a person to take to hospital..

why was it doing 80 instead of 100 to get there ?? (nobody was in the back of the ambulance... i inspected this)

surely it could have caused a death by being too late..

then i just went home and eaten soba noodles.

do u think amulances is too slow here in melbourne ??

remember.. this could cause DEATH !!

Guest ddonggae

i wish amulance would always do the speed limit.. peeps could die otherwise.

well... it is kind of like walking in the 100 meter race... keke ~~ !!

That is a bit strange. I would've expected it to be a bit over the speed limit rather than significantly under. It wasn't on the monash, was it? Just thinking about the roadworks...

If it's just flashing the lights then it's not a life threatening situation... May have just been a patient transport ambulance...

When the lights and sirens are on, thats when you know they mean business... And for all those idiots that don't move out of their way, they're at fault of the ambulance being slowed down...

Guest ddonggae

personally i am scared at an ambulance... i dunt wanna get in its way etc and slow it.

i get verry pressured ~~ like more than the pressure of someone following u in a race track !!

the ambulance makes me feel an INTENSE pressure !!!! ~~ do u ever feel it too ??

by the way this had lights and a siren.... isnt it wierd guys ?? to go so slowly ?? maybe elderly driver ?? O__O !!