I'm Going To Be On A TV Series

sketra

Well my audition at perth is on the 26th of June.... and i dont know if they will be telecasting but the auditions go from 1pm till 7pm..... But if you look in you TV magazine just look around if you find the TV show saying perth auditions.... but ill try and let you guys know cause if i get in im not aloud to speak to no one on the outside world..... which is going to be really hard... unless the produces say i can....

um, lols i think ur friends will already know cos you'll have to fly here to syd which means u'll be missing for a couple of weeks

lols and plus, my friend kharly was on "So you think you can dance" (and yes he was in the top12, the asian guy with all the mad piercings & yes he did work at industrie8 in cabra) and he told people, lols so yeah everyone knew he was gunna be in the top12 even before the show came on tv, cos when the top12 is set they have a mad break to show the before scenes & then have the live evictions n soforth.

OH, that reminds me, i saw Rhi-annan (Not the American singer) on Friday night at Privilege Bar. she's so tiny!!! hehehe. she looks heaps taller on TV.

Edited by qkslvr

Well my audition at perth is on the 26th of June.... and i dont know if they will be telecasting but the auditions go from 1pm till 7pm..... But if you look in you TV magazine just look around if you find the TV show saying perth auditions.... but ill try and let you guys know cause if i get in im not aloud to speak to no one on the outside world..... which is going to be really hard... unless the produces say i can....

um, lols i think ur friends will already know cos you'll have to fly here to syd which means u'll be missing for a couple of weeks

lols and plus, my friend kharly was on "So you think you can dance" (and yes he was in the top12, the asian guy with all the mad piercings & yes he did work at industrie8 in cabra) and he told people, lols so yeah everyone knew he was gunna be in the top12 even before the show came on tv, cos when the top12 is set they have a mad break to show the before scenes & then have the live evictions n soforth.

OH, that reminds me, i saw Rhi-annan (Not the American singer) on Friday night at Privilege Bar. she's so tiny!!! hehehe. she looks heaps taller on TV.

whoever that is LOL

whoever that is LOL

this chick: http://dance.ten.com.au/rhiannon-villareal-profile.htm

Seriously if youve got enough guts to have a go thats saying quite alot. The chances of having millions of people potentially cheering or laughing at you....hmm not for me....

You know what... I applaud the guts. I really do - I couldn't do it...

But, unfortunately, the western world is being plagued by mutton dressed as lamb (with attitude to boot), due to never hearing the word "no" as a child.

So, Sketra, you've posted your photos all over this joint to the tunes of "do you think I'm hot", or "I'm gonna be an autosalon girl", and "hey do you think my tattoo will be hot?"... and (nothing personal) I can assure you will probably not make the cut. I'm not saying you are at all unattractive, but so far your portfolio hasn't exactly impressed me. If it hasn't impressed me, how is it going to impress the fashionistas?

If you cant take some flack here, how are you gonna take it in front of the cameras?

I honestly do hope you prove me wrong, for the sake of some young girl out there actually living her dream (and I will post a cheer of encouragement for you if you do make it)... but to be quite frank, if you make TV it will probably be as one of the Idol rejects....

I pray your next thread isn't to the tune of "Hey guys, I'm gonna be in next month's homegirls section of Picture magazine! OMG!"

that's some seriously tough love dude =p.

Skeptra, take that as constructive criticism. You don't know if you can do something until you try. If you try and fail it's better than the millions of ppl sitting at home thinking about doing something but making excuses because they're scared of rejection and failure. Plus, if you don't make it on the show, we'll still love ya (as long as you keep posting your pics up from time to time) hahahaha