few questions about an AURION before buying it

maxXx

if you watch the other clip of my car, then you can see the plate... either way, i wasnt doing anything illegal and no one can prove that i'm speeding at a certain speed... :)

You have a good point there. All the video shows is your car running up and down a street. There is no way in which your speed can be gauged correctly. It's not like those videos you see on YouTube where people take a clip of their speedo and were also smart enough to include a shot of themselves as well.

yeh?

police can fine you because your are speeding on a video?

how about that one?

any risks?

I think it's fairly rare for someone to be fined in such a situation, but I have heard of it happening. I believe those cases are ones where you can definitely say they were speeding; like 150km/h+.

well celica's are around 190HP at the engine, but only around 165HP at the wheels.

the blitz supercharger adds around 40HP ... so the car is around 200HP at the wheels.

the good thing is that the celica is very light (1100kg) which gave me many times the opportunity to beat on a rolling start 300ZX TT, R32 GTR (both 280HP, 1500kg) WRX even a 3000GT.

the nitrous is supposed to give an addition power between 40 and 50HP but i cant confirm it as ive never put the car on dyno ...

I'm not using the nos anymore as im gonna sell the car soon :(

i'm gonna post a video of the celica on youtube soon, i'll just try not to make it illegal ...

Edited by frenchy

well celica's are around 190HP at the engine, but only around 165HP at the wheels.

the blitz supercharger adds around 40HP ... so the car is around 200HP at the wheels.

the good thing is that the celica is very light (1100kg) which gave me many times the opportunity to beat on a rolling start 300ZX TT, R32 GTR (both 280HP, 1500kg) WRX even a 3000GT.

the nitrous is supposed to give an addition power between 40 and 50HP but i cant confirm it as ive never put the car on dyno ...

I'm not using the nos anymore as im gonna sell the car soon :(

i'm gonna post a video of the celica on youtube soon, i'll just try not to make it illegal ...

Nice... Nitrous... is it a dry or wet? that engine bay looks sweet from your gallery, pretty clean!, who did your work on the car? must have cost a mint..

Given the amount of work, u wouldve taken it to the drag strip, if so what times did you manage to clock up?

wet system, both nitrous and petrol are mixed before burning (more safe for the engine from what ive been told)

the garage that did the job is located in camberra, its called "fast and furious" funny name aye ... :lol:

the blitz kit (discountinued now) cost around 9K :o Greddy and Rotorex kits being cheaper, duno why

engineer certificate around 2k :o

Edited by frenchy

the garage that did the job is located in camberra, its called "fast and furious" funny name aye ... :lol:

the blitz kit (discountinued now) cost around 9K :o Greddy and Rotorex kits being cheaper, duno why

engineer certificate around 2k :o

this price would be wat i called a proper job done~ :toast: