Reconmendation needed for audio related job

dannywss

The installer that i know, who provide decent job with very low reasonable place has just changed business...

Anyone here who have mates(close ones) who works or knows a good installer but yet reasonable price?

Kinda sad that i have to find a new person to touch my car again when i am soo used to the installer before..

Simple job of deadening and removing the dash for some minor work.

Quite urgent.

Melb only lolz.. <_<

The installer that i know, who provide decent job with very low reasonable place has just changed business...

Anyone here who have mates(close ones) who works or knows a good installer but yet reasonable price?

Kinda sad that i have to find a new person to touch my car again when i am soo used to the installer before..

Simple job of deadening and removing the dash for some minor work.

Quite urgent.

Melb only lolz.. <_<

Hey there mate, Audio FX in camberwell jumps into mind when you are looking for a reasonable price.

Speak to William, the Indo guy and if u are good at negotiating you would be able to get something good.

I am not sure how they are with sound deadning tho because i just pretty much got them to do my wiring and did the deadning myself.

Have you ever considered doing the deadning yourself? hard job but makes you a better person :spiteful:

Hey there mate, Audio FX in camberwell jumps into mind when you are looking for a reasonable price.

Speak to William, the Indo guy and if u are good at negotiating you would be able to get something good.

I am not sure how they are with sound deadning tho because i just pretty much got them to do my wiring and did the deadning myself.

Have you ever considered doing the deadning yourself? hard job but makes you a better person :spiteful:

William is my friend.. my setup was done by Jimmy with William's idea.

He is the greatest guy to look for, but unluckily, camberwell audiofx has closed and moved to combine in city audiofx.

Low reasonable price with great work just wont help a shop last.. i think..

William is my friend.. my setup was done by Jimmy with William's idea.

He is the greatest guy to look for, but unluckily, camberwell audiofx has closed and moved to combine in city audiofx.

Low reasonable price with great work just wont help a shop last.. i think..

O no way dude, thats a bit dissapointing!

yea it was Jimmy who did all my wiring, and also the other guy from the UK. Nice guys

i was shocked and sad to know.. anyway, do u know how to find jimmy? i wanan get back to him.. desperately..

noidea buddy, maybe you can ask Will for Jimmy's number?

i've got his number if you want it. dont know if it has changed or not tho.

just PM me if u want it

i was shocked and sad to know.. anyway, do u know how to find jimmy? i wanan get back to him.. desperately..

noidea buddy, maybe you can ask Will for Jimmy's number?

i've got his number if you want it. dont know if it has changed or not tho.

just PM me if u want it

i hv will's number n msn..

Jimmy isnt working at audifx anymore..

but just receive exclusive invitation for 26 June, looking forward to go.. there are even live auctions.. not sure if i can get my hand on new piece of front component 3 way..

my mate works at audio fx too, he does after hr jobs (home jobs) i can give you his details if you like. know him for a very long time, does all my stuff to.