Members Cars

Browsing the Garage section and the forums, I can't help but notice that the bulk of TOC Australia seem to drive Corollas.

Just by the forum posts alone the Corolla section is almost at 1000 posts, whereas most of the others are struggling to hit double figures.

Being a TOC UK member myself I was just wondering if this was an accurate representation of the Toyotas in Australia. Are the other models scarce in comparison, or are the owners just too shy to post??

Rich

Browsing the Garage section and the forums, I can't help but notice that the bulk of TOC Australia seem to drive Corollas.

Just by the forum posts alone the Corolla section is almost at 1000 posts, whereas most of the others are struggling to hit double figures.

Being a TOC UK member myself I was just wondering if this was an accurate representation of the Toyotas in Australia. Are the other models scarce in comparison, or are the owners just too shy to post??

Rich

There are alot of other models. i.e cmary etc

I'm not sure why alot of other models drivers dont post here. If you look even deeper the majority of corolla posters are also Sportivo owners ;)

That's the concept car designed by Aussie students. Are you familiar with our Corolla Sportivo?

I am now. Danthuyers post cleared that one up for me. Over here it's called the Corolla T-Sport ;)

A friend of mine in the Sera forum is a motoring journo and he sent me the official DVD promo of the Concept sportivo. Details the whole design, construction and launch. It's a stunning car ( I think so anyway ). A lot of the ideas it showcases are years from becoming reality, but the car itself is based on existing technology.....chassis and engine etc already exist. That's how the Sera came about...so fingers crossed for the Sportivo 2.4 Turbo !

Rich

There are Tons more camrys, corollas and celicas around in Sydney then sportivos, even Camry's have sportivo models.. so does Echo.

I was originally a member of the UK toyotaowners club and because there was a huge amount of sportivo post, he decided to separate the website.. and put in different models.. thats why there are more corolla post cos it was spawn from the UK site... :)