Melbourne Monthly Meet up

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like its going to be a good turnout, can't wait :D

gosh i hope this carpark can handle that many cars O.O

4WD FOR THIS RAINY DRAG FTW!!! :) rememebr 2 watch out =/ n drive carefully :D :D :D

ill c every1 this sunday :)

oooooooh excited...looking forward to it.......Andy myself and afew others are arriving there by 10.00 ish so there will be ppl there early if your bored at home and leaving soon.........hopefullyrain limits itself to afew tiny showers if any

catch soon guys

dont forget to print yourself a running sheet if ya want one

cheers

This month's cruise is officially over! It was soooooooooooooooo fun its not funny.

The day started out wet and gloomy but it began to clear up as we arrive at the destination and it managed to stay dry throughout the whole run.

A lot of us get to push our cars to its limit and mine was pretty low .... :P

LOL

Let the picture posting begin!!!!

guys... thanks for coming out today despite the rain... Lucily... there wasnt a SPEC of rain the whole of the twisties... great dry roads,... and full throttle fun despite the minimal traffic...

Great cruise and great people..

looking forward to the next one for sure...

we have a great club guys.. you should all be proud to be members...

And i'd like to get some feed back from everyone on how we should go about setting up a bank account for the Melbourne cruises going forward... if we could all deposit some cash in there... we could put it together for use however we see fit... MELB.TOCAU stickers or somehting?

Edited by Blind Kid Seeks

Hey guys great turn out despite the sh***y weather.

Myself, bonbon and our Glanza mate turned back as we had other plans and what not. Didnt realise we were so close though as Kenny sent me a txt but meh oh well.

So whats on the books for the next cruise?

Hey guys great turn out despite the sh***y weather.

Myself, bonbon and our Glanza mate turned back as we had other plans and what not. Didnt realise we were so close though as Kenny sent me a txt but meh oh well.

So whats on the books for the next cruise?

more of the same mate... meet foollowed by a cruise to a pub for lunch and then more driving... open to any suggestions

Was an awesome day thanks to everyone that helped organize it! :) Was heaps of fun seeing what the rex could do but i think for the next one i might bring the rolla out... :D

Thanks again for a great day and your all an awesome bunch of blokes!

Ben

I turned back just at the start of the cruise. I didn't like driving in the rain but by the sounds of it, turned out to be a nice day.

I ended up in Chadstone & waited for the weather to clear up before heading home.

Sorry to the guys we held back on the Blackburn Rd exit. (PhantomCorona & the guy with the black sportivo w/ gold rims)

Maybe I'll keep going next time if the weather is good.

I turned back just at the start of the cruise. I didn't like driving in the rain but by the sounds of it, turned out to be a nice day.

I ended up in Chadstone & waited for the weather to clear up before heading home.

Sorry to the guys we held back on the Blackburn Rd exit. (PhantomCorona & the guy with the black sportivo w/ gold rims)

Maybe I'll keep going next time if the weather is good.

yeah mate... not a drop of waiter on the road for the sprint.. you sure did miss out :(

next time eh?

OMG!!! sorry i couldn't make it 2day...didnt leave the club till 5am n didnt get home till 6am...pretty much ko from amber night --" so went 4 a very deep sleep then woke up it was 11:30 cbf catching on the freeway so i went back 2 sleep :)

hope the cruise turn out 2 be fun :D :D :D

AND ITS OF MY CAR :):) i remember when your missus took that, looked like the camera was jumping around in her hands etc......obviously not...she did a great job, could you email me the high res (if you have ne higher res than 1024X768) of it: sberton@hotmail.com

cheers mate

Edited by jaderd

ooh i got high res of all my pics if ne one wants them.....not many good ones....most prob only andys one in my mirror at high res might look ok, i got them at 2560 X 1920

cheers

* Found out what lights your runny Silly-Karr....had a look at your members ride section, they look good, nice and white