Hey guys,

I thought I would join up. My name is Will and I recently purchased myself a 2003 Corolla Ascent as a daily driver. Your probably thinking whats with the username and if I have some sort of caffine addiction well its the username i use on different forums, im sure some of you may recognise my username (like Tats hope the chaser is going well mate!) Reason for the username is my weekender/toy is a Suzuki Cappuccino. Reason I bought the Corolla was because I need something reliable and representable for work.

Only mods to it are 17inch Lenso Wheels and lowered 2inch all round. I purchased it the way it is and hopefully i keep that way. Hoping to meet some new people and learn more about Toyotas.

I will post some pics in the memebers ride once my net at home gets up and running.

Welcome mate!

One thing you'll learn after being a member on this site for a while, you corolla wont stay the same way you bought it, the forum has a funny way of making you want to mod your car :D

thanks for the warm welcome ^_^ I will TRY to resist myself from not modifying it (famous last words) Maybe when the cappuccino is at a level im happy with....oh wait it starts!

When i get a chance i will post up info on both the corolla on the cap in the memebers rides.

• 2 months later...