Park Lights Changed

JIN

prolly brighter irl?

good cheap easy mod

Well that's the thing with trying to take photos of such a thing. Photos 5 and 6 are closest to what it looks like in person. The doors can probably go brighter with a little bit of foil due to the design of the door light cavity and the LED replacement. I will probably try that later. Not too fussed though. Looks way better than a yellow bulb for such a cheap mod.

not only is it cheap and good - its practical too!

That was one of my reasons as well. Many a time in my old Camry, I have had my battery run down to the point where the car wouldn't turn over due to interior lights and parkers left on. LED's helped to reduce the chance of that happening. On the Aurion though, with all it's fool proof circuits, this is less likely to happen but it's always good to have less power consumption.

How much you spend all up replacing the interior and the parkers?

I wanna probably use a different LED shape than yours... got a place where they give you the size of the festoon? I dont wanna buy it and ended up not able to plug it in coz its too big..!!!

How much you spend all up replacing the interior and the parkers?

I wanna probably use a different LED shape than yours... got a place where they give you the size of the festoon? I dont wanna buy it and ended up not able to plug it in coz its too big..!!!

I spent a total of $25 for all my T10 LED's (parkers, door lights, map lights), $29.95 on the main dome light (12VDC Auto Interior LED Lamp Kit), and $24.95 on the light in the boot(12VDC Flexible 21 LED Lights).

For the festoon style bulbs, Jaycar has them but they are a bit more pricey. As well, there is a limit as to how bright those festoon style replacements get. That's why I used the one that I have linked above. It comes with a fitting that allows you to put it into a festoon style base. This is a picture of my dome light setup and boot light.

dsc02480fi3.th.jpg dsc02466te7.th.jpg dsc02475xm5.th.jpg dsc02471us6.th.jpg

Bought the led for parker light.. Are there someone who can help me install/change the bulb? I am in Vic~

Willing to pay for labour.. rather than going to electrician..

also.. i think we should be start calling DJKOR, "Lord of LED" lolz

Bought the led for parker light.. Are there someone who can help me install/change the bulb? I am in Vic~

I think we can call him 'Lord of Aurion' too. If you see alot of his posts and knowledge about aurion, I feel like he is from one of the toyota development ppl. :clap:

I think we can call him 'Lord of Aurion' too. If you see alot of his posts and knowledge about aurion, I feel like he is from one of the toyota development ppl. :clap:

LOL. You guys are so nice. My knowledge is mainly from playing with my own car and skimming through the service manual. If I get a question in regards to something, I will curiously seek the answer, even if it means pulling something apart on my own Aurion. I just like to pull stuff apart and learn from there.

• 3 years later...

Hey guys , it seems like yous there are having loads of fun. Since I'm brand new in this Aurion business and also crazy about lights especially the bright ones I would like to know more about the whole set that goes into an AURION (park, indicator, LP? Can't help but notice that you guys mention the T10 5w LED's all the time but also I get to find the different ones that go by the same name? Which are the right ones for the right light? Are they fitted the same way or have different fittings in different places? Some are with less and some are with more LED cells in them? How do I know if they're bright eNUFF or not? The problem is that I'm overseas ATM and yet to buy my Aurion. I have already bought a set of H11 HIDs for the low beam, can I fit H11 6000k HIDs into high beams also? Can that work out ? Cheers