lipkit from Thailand

BONDIE

Evry 2-4 years...Sounds not 2 reasonable but still ok..

2-4 months...Man.....That Camry goes to Mech evry 2-4 months?

Evry 2-4 months is seriously a rip off... :angry: There SHOULD be a way sumhow.. <_<

Find a angel eye kit or custom make one with LED. Reduce the chance of it requiring replacement. Use high quality LED's and a good voltage regulator circuit instead of plane resistors, and you should never need to replace it.

Sounds promising...

Any1 gonna do this? If Not...y?

I'll think about this and ask people around.. If it's worth it, I mite go for this..xD

well, anyone with some electrical knowledge and little experience can easy do it..

but for me, other than audio's electronic stuff, i am sh!t at others -_-

i remember someone in this forum are seller of leds.. and make great REAL hid headlights.. can make a little search on corolla part of forum..

Hope this will clear things up, but the Extremo kit is actually genuine Toyota Thailand Accessory body kit.

The Camry Extremo is a Special Edition model, based on the Camry 2.0G (But with bodykit & Black interior from the Camry 3.5V.).

I could be wrong though, as it could also be an after market bodykit with the same name (Noticed the attached pics were gone, so that makes it harder to figure out.).

Edited by ToyotaFreak

Hope this will clear things up, but the Extremo kit is actually genuine Toyota Thailand Accessory body kit.

The Camry Extremo is a Special Edition model, based on the Camry 2.0G (But with bodykit & Black interior from the Camry 3.5V.).

I could be wrong though, as it could also be an after market bodykit with the same name (Noticed the attached pics were gone, so that makes it harder to figure out.).

Had to remove the pics so i could post new topic. But you are spot on with this info. Do you know anyone who can get the genuine toyota extremo kit.

The other kit being sold from accessory shops in thailand looks a bit different and doesnt match the curves of the aurion.

• 5 months later...

Had to remove the pics so i could post new topic. But you are spot on with this info. Do you know anyone who can get the genuine toyota extremo kit.

The other kit being sold from accessory shops in thailand looks a bit different and doesnt match the curves of the aurion.

Yo bondie post those orignal pic so i can have a look

Cheers

Azza