lipkit from Thailand

BONDIE

Im after your guys opion:

Just got a return for a lipkit price from thailand, if anyone is interested. Im probably gonna grab one of these. When i first seen them in his catalogue (bottom poxy pic), i thought they were sh*t. But found some pics with cars that have them and i reckon they look alright.

Probably not for the sportivo's but i reckon the atx, and presara's yeah.

Kit prices

opt 1 - Kit paint to your colour code 10,000 Baht = $341.28

opt 2 - Kit not painted, just primed 6000 Baht = $204.77

delivered to your door

opt 1 - Kit delivered by air approx 7 days 13,300 Baht = $453.90

opt 2 - Kit delivered by sea approx 30 - 45 days 6000 Baht = $204.77

Below attached photos i found,.......interested in your opinion:

Edited by BONDIE

Thailand is awesome.

Doesnt look too bad, not a huge visual impact though.

Yeah i know , im looking for one like this, something that will stand out but not too crazy. But no such luck so far.

Edited by BONDIE

Yeah i know , im looking for one like this, something that will stand out but not too crazy. But no such luck so far.

LoL...This 1.

This is from the same company in Indo I've contacted to custom a Kit..

But yea...Back to fittings..

Btw Bondie, I barely see any differences to the LipKit.. Better ask them whether they can custom a Roof-Spoiler.. ;)

IMO, dun think it's worth the value considering u gonna spend like almost 1k for something people can hardly tell the differences.

I'd rather spend it on brakes with those red clip covers. Looks sickkk..

Just got a return for a lipkit price from thailand, if anyone is interested. Im probably gonna grab one of these. When i first seen them in his catalogue (bottom poxy pic), i thought they were sh*t. But found some pics with cars that have them and i reckon they look alright.

Kit prices

delivered to your door

thats for the atx/prodigy/presara. enhances the look and not OTT. Thats so cheap!!!

Edited by Freddo

.. Better ask them whether they can custom a Roof-Spoiler.. ;)

I was considering the idea for a roof-spoiler for mine after seeing this. It's on a Camry, but I would assume that it would fit our Aurion:

140.jpg

141.jpg

Source: ToyotaNation - eyelids + roofwing installed.

Yes..It should be done similarly to this one...Or it can go a bit more extreme to another level..

Kit prices

delivered to your door

thats for the atx/prodigy/presara. enhances the look and not OTT. Thats so cheap!!!

I know it's cheap compared to originals' one. But still, lookin at the figures itself is not cheap.. Well.. It's for my money condition thou...

.. Better ask them whether they can custom a Roof-Spoiler.. ;)

I was considering the idea for a roof-spoiler for mine after seeing this. It's on a Camry, but I would assume that it would fit our Aurion:

140.jpg

141.jpg

Source: ToyotaNation - eyelids + roofwing installed.

Yes..It should be done similarly to this one...Or it can go a bit more extreme to another level..

Kit prices

delivered to your door

I know it's cheap compared to originals' one. But still, lookin at the figures itself is not cheap.. Well.. It's for my money condition thou...

for $550/$800 painted for a lip kit. thats awesome value for money. if u can get other designs this cheap then yeh this kit probably wouldnt be the wisest option

Edited by Freddo

LoL...This 1.

Btw Bondie, I barely see any differences to the LipKit.. Better ask them whether they can custom a Roof-Spoiler.. ;)

IMO, dun think it's worth the value considering u gonna spend like almost 1k for something people can hardly tell the differences.

That is true, what i needto do is to find one between the wald kit and the lip kit.((like the siver kit below) As i think the wald kit changes the curves of the Aurion too much and makes it look like a holden.

Some sort of kit that is going to give it a fuller look but not change the shape it too much. I might have to keep looking.

I dont know about the roof spoiler,......im not a big fan. Each to their own.

Below is pics of the wald kit, ........too much i think:

Edited by BONDIE

The whites on Black has a nice Grill... I think it suits the 'Sport with VIP' theme car.

Dunno how it'll go if it was on Black..

Agree with Speedz, Boxy style suits better for low car, meaning it has to go with Air Sus..

So Bondie, What's new? Gonna get that lip Kit?

DJ, Let's get a roof spoiler..xD

Edited by VF-X

The whites on Black has a nice Grill... I think it suits the 'Sport with VIP' theme car.

Agree with Speedz, Boxy style suits better for low car, meaning it has to go with Air Sus..

Mannn i dont know. Ive worked out - that amongst all the pics ive gathered, they aint all the same lipkit. What i mean is one of the lipkits actually comes with the car, the car is called the camry extremo and it comes with a smoother type of lip kit, that actually blends in with the car, which is in the pics ive attached.

The one that thailand sells looks similar, but up close - completely different - it doesnt blend in so well, it looks like it just been stuck on, too many curves and corners and looks a bit sh*t. ( attach pics with 2 different kits)

Has anyone else had any luck with lip kits. What about you dannywss, any luck yet.

Maaaaan - i just want to buy something that is gonna fit, paint it, stick it on, bobs your uncle.

What about you vf-x are you still looking, any luck so far.

There is the airmaster kit, but it looks like a one colour sportivo front end, and in that case i could have just brought a sportivo. Does anyone know any bodykit guys in brisvagus?

Edited by BONDIE

bondie: like i told u earlier, just booked in for a lip kit custom from Topstage. Due to his overloaded job list, i have to wait next month.. but regarding how will the actual kit look, will have to wait till then.. with consideration of the kits that you uploaded..

bondie: like i told u earlier, just booked in for a lip kit custom from Topstage. Due to his overloaded job list, i have to wait next month.. but regarding how will the actual kit look, will have to wait till then.. with consideration of the kits that you uploaded..

Sorry Man ive got that sh*t going on at work and home, and i cant remember what i had for dinner two nights ago, ha ha. Thats sweet as, keep us in the loop, ill hang back before i buy anything and see what outcomes you come up with.

Edited by BONDIE

Mannn i dont know. Ive worked out - that amongst all the pics ive gathered, they aint all the same lipkit. What i mean is one of the lipkits actually comes with the car, the car is called the camry extremo and it comes with a smoother type of lip kit, that actually blends in with the car, which is in the pics ive attached.

The one that thailand sells looks similar, but up close - completely different - it doesnt blend in so well, it looks like it just been stuck on, too many curves and corners and looks a bit sh*t. ( attach pics with 2 different kits)

Has anyone else had any luck with lip kits. What about you dannywss, any luck yet.

Maaaaan - i just want to buy something that is gonna fit, paint it, stick it on, bobs your uncle.

What about you vf-x are you still looking, any luck so far.

There is the airmaster kit, but it looks like a one colour sportivo front end, and in that case i could have just brought a sportivo. Does anyone know any bodykit guys in brisvagus?

Nah man.. All the Custom things that have been available didnt go well..

With the ready stock, none fits my taste. Yea, I'm still lookin for some. For the time being, I'll just do minor mods like Reverse camera and Exhaust soon enough..

If the Kit all over going well with some1 able to confirm the fittings, I'll go for it.. Definitely.

How's ur car with the new grill? Went well? Post up ur updates man..

LoL...This 1.

That is true, what i needto do is to find one between the wald kit and the lip kit.((like the siver kit below) As i think the wald kit changes the curves of the Aurion too much and makes it look like a holden.

Some sort of kit that is going to give it a fuller look but not change the shape it too much. I might have to keep looking.

I dont know about the roof spoiler,......im not a big fan. Each to their own.

Below is pics of the wald kit, ........too much i think:

Good point does look very holden like. My opinion is you need something between your orignal idea and this. The First one you displayed i had to look look twice see if the car even had it on...

Bondie which of these two is the extremo kit?

Bondie which of these two is the extremo kit?

Yeah the one with the chick hanging out is the extremo kit, comes off product line like that. And the other one is the lip kit selling in thailand.

Btw, The Aurion with the little chick comin out. Just noticed that it's installed with Angel Eyes...

That looks nice... Been readin in the forums that Angel Eyes is problematic..

How did that one work out? <_<

Btw, The Aurion with the little chick comin out. Just noticed that it's installed with Angel Eyes...

if you are happy to change it every 2-4 months? :rolleyes:

if you are happy to change it every 2-4 months? :rolleyes:

Evry 2-4 years...Sounds not 2 reasonable but still ok..

2-4 months...Man.....That Camry goes to Mech evry 2-4 months?

Evry 2-4 months is seriously a rip off... :angry: There SHOULD be a way sumhow.. <_<

Evry 2-4 years...Sounds not 2 reasonable but still ok..

2-4 months...Man.....That Camry goes to Mech evry 2-4 months?

Evry 2-4 months is seriously a rip off... :angry: There SHOULD be a way sumhow.. <_<

Find a angel eye kit or custom make one with LED. Reduce the chance of it requiring replacement. Use high quality LED's and a good voltage regulator circuit instead of plane resistors, and you should never need to replace it.