Perth Cruise

ok now i want too attempt to make a cruise after my car is finished.. This would be happening around the end of the month but will start planning it.... this cruise doesnt have to be just toyota's, if your mate has a nice tricked out car, bring it along.... but on one condition with any cars (mainly holdens) NO BURNOUTS at meet points. I also wish to keep the sound systems down low as we dont want to create attention for the pigs. Now if someone has any idea's emails to..... sketra.bubbles@gmail.com

Thanks! Hope 2 see you guys there!

What in earth?? Utopia..... hmm well if anyone wants to tip in and help make this cruise hella good well let me know and ill put all sugestions down in my book and we can go from there. Hows that sound!!??

Edited: Just found out that my car wont be painting for like another month so we wont be able to do it for like another month but this gives us time to prepair... anyhows... chowzers

Edited by sketra

hey guys i just bought my aurion and would definatley be up for bringing it out to meet a few of yas... (will be odd cruising in somethign other than my s14 but interesting)

ive planned many a cruise so if you'd like a hang putting the world out/map etc just throw me a PM! :)

BONDEE xo

hey guys i just bought my aurion and would definatley be up for bringing it out to meet a few of yas... (will be odd cruising in somethign other than my s14 but interesting)

ive planned many a cruise so if you'd like a hang putting the world out/map etc just throw me a PM! :)

BONDEE xo

well well i dont mind the help.... if anyone wants to chat to me anyhow about it my msn is miss_alpine@hotmail.com

my vote goes to a cruise at night time

thoughts? less traffic that way too

plus cars sound much nicer at night.

hehe had a nite cruise with the cam crew.. hrm u hv to watch out for the popo.. they r active @ nite :P

hehe had a nite cruise with the cam crew.. hrm u hv to watch out for the popo.. they r active @ nite :P

haha only if u hoon-er :P naughty boy kenneth!

:D

well i know that the pol pol are out at night. But ill be able to find a route maybe that there where will be no pols..... i know a couple of local cops and yeah.... anyhow where would be a good start point. ive got a couple in mind.

City West maybe, umm i think heading down to Mandurah maybe too far.... Well i cant think to well lol.... well eh if we get a start point i can work from there.. :)

from experience (every weekend cruising) ANYTHING at city west is asking for the cops attention! maybe something more "unknown" by them is wise...

bunnings maddington (albany highway) is a good one due to big car park, not very lit so it doesnt attract too much attn... and pretty central really :)

Ahh yeh true that.... hmm yeah aaah maddington maybe abit of central.... how about melville somewhere oorrrr maybe somewhere not far for everyone.

Edited by sketra

well i know that the pol pol are out at night. But ill be able to find a route maybe that there where will be no pols..... i know a couple of local cops and yeah.... anyhow where would be a good start point. ive got a couple in mind.

City West maybe, umm i think heading down to Mandurah maybe too far.... Well i cant think to well lol.... well eh if we get a start point i can work from there.. :)

Me and a friend had a photo shoot afew weeks back, and i cant get in there! It was a hassel trying to get in. I too low!!!!!! :P

The unmarked cars the pinch drives are alil harder to spot!

But most of the time, if you behave, they usually leave you be.

does garden city have an underground car park ?

cos if it doesnt..could always give karrinyup shopping centre a try.

most of the cruises ive been on lately start there

just a thought :)

Yeah man. Undercover, open air, roof top, its got it all! :P

I vote garbo!! LOLs.. garbo is the best... you get nice lighting out off the car parks too.. specially the undergrounds... coz they use yellow type of lights... so for photography is better ey :)

and its not a hot spot for cops :D:D

I vote garbo!! LOLs.. garbo is the best... you get nice lighting out off the car parks too.. specially the undergrounds... coz they use yellow type of lights... so for photography is better ey :)

Nah, the best thing about Garbo's is that its only minutes from Utopia!!!!! :P

Nah, the best thing about Garbo's is that its only minutes from Utopia!!!!! :P

cant agree more!! after photoshoots, we can head down to utopia for a chat or smt... LOL... :D