Murphys law!!!! i HATE it!

Can you belive it! i just got my rear passenger side window fixed after it was smashed in an attempted but failed (thanks to the alarm im gussing) breakin. 350 big ones to replace. so i drive out from the tint shop and go to park under a shopping centre and what happens? i reverse into a bloody POST! ahhhhhhhh!!! :( 450 to 500 bucks to get fixed apparently. Does any one else get this sort of luck or do i take it for everyone

hahah yer well 1 rainy nite after doing a good deed (pushing a bmw out of a big puddle) i couldnt see where i was reversing and did nearly 2k worth of damage 2 my baby :( when i scraped the side with a pole

Edited by rollagrl

Can you belive it! i just got my rear passenger side window fixed after it was smashed in an attempted but failed (thanks to the alarm im gussing) breakin. 350 big ones to replace. so i drive out from the tint shop and go to park under a shopping centre and what happens? i reverse into a bloody POST! ahhhhhhhh!!!  :( 450 to 500 bucks to get fixed apparently. Does any one else get this sort of luck or do i take it for everyone

Bah, i have had a shocking few weeks with cars. First of all... i got a stone chip on Alfords Point Rd in my work van which turned into a crack and required replacing, then a week later i had a minor accident in the same van where on my way home from work a mini going in the opposite direction didn't see the car in front of him prop and swerved into a light post... i looked to see if he was ok (it was pretty bad damage) and the guy in front of me did the same thing except he decided he would jam his brakes on as well.. and when i looked back a millisecond later it was too late. Luckily i only nudged him doing very little damage to my car (two paint chips the size of an extremely small pebble) and managed to crack his rear bumper... so needless to say that was a hard one to tell work... THEN yesterday i took that van in to get the bumper sprayed so decided to drive the sportivo to work and managed to get ANOTHER stone chip on Alfords point rd (i didn't even hear the stone hit... but when i returned from work i had this massive chip at the VERY top of the windscreen and all these long runs in the glass). Quoted $292 to fix it... plus $97 for the rubber seal which toyota recommend swapping everytime apparently... but generally Obriens reckon they can save them. So in total... $398. I'm currently trying to avoid continuing this ****ty trend i am in.

• 2 weeks later...