Where to for Audio Installs in Perth?

Jaaassseeee

Haha okay no worries, thanks for the update!

I replied to his msg, so hopefully we can re-organise for another day. Fingers crossed!

Jase

Thanks for giving him another chance. He's really been stressed out with the situation considering it's overseas. :(

Just a quick sharing guys: if u wana install your audio etc, dont ever call INSTALL ALL AUDIO company... the guy name Marty....

he installed my AMP, head unit etc.. and sub...

well, for sub and head unit is easy jobs..

they say he has alot of experience with audio 20 year + etc....

he cant even install an amp properly... he put the earth to a screw.. but he dint scrape the paint ... and it costed me 3 amplifiers... luckily i was under warantee..... and he wasnt even keen on it... i called him a few times.. and he was just like" oh, u sure the speaker cable is not connected together (+) and (-)?? and all these excuses... he doesnt even make any effort to come back to us to fix the problem...

my opinion is...

DONT EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER use him.. i was really2 upset... and the amount i paid them its not like really2 cheap... its like an above average amount...

so yeh :)

-cheers for that jeff, im sure ppl have benefited from your comments-

im in the middle of getting trying to get a sub n amp installed guys.

ive been to 3 places..alberts cannignton, westside cannington and west side morley.

each has quoted me exactly the same @ $200 including wiring

is this ur stock standard price? do u guys rckn i can get any better prices ? :huh: or should i bite the bullet and just chose one haha

Edited by dayve

ive been to 3 places..alberts cannignton, westside cannington and west side morley.

is this ur stock standard price? do u guys rckn i can get any better prices ? :huh: or should i bite the bullet and just chose one haha

It sounds like its on the money! Hahahah, pardon the pun! Anyway........considering the wires will cost abit too.

Either that or DIY. Its quite straight forward. The hard part is ***** farting about with getting the cables through the firewall!

Well, I went to Westside Car Audio in Ozzy Park today and they quoted me $240 for deck install and JB hifi quoted $150. This includes having to connect my sub back to the new deck since my stock headunit didn't come with RCA's, so at the moment it's externally controlled.

Hopefully I can get around same price as JB from that Sree guy I was recommended. If he does a good job then I'll get him to do more.

It sounds like its on the money! Hahahah, pardon the pun! Anyway........considering the wires will cost abit too.

Either that or DIY. Its quite straight forward. The hard part is ***** farting about with getting the cables through the firewall!

does it matter if im already running an amp for the front splits?

does that mean i need 2 fuses? one for each amp?

that sounds like a reasonable price dayve.

Well, I went to Westside Car Audio in Ozzy Park today and they quoted me $240 for deck install and JB hifi quoted $150. This includes having to connect my sub back to the new deck since my stock headunit didn't come with RCA's, so at the moment it's externally controlled.

Hopefully I can get around same price as JB from that Sree guy I was recommended. If he does a good job then I'll get him to do more.

westside car audio in morley can do for 80. thats where I'm installing my HU :D

Plus they really know their stuff.

Hi guys,

Just an update, I had Reena's friend Sree come today and gave me a quote.

$450 for:

-1 x custom sub box for my boot (keep in mind it fits 2 subs)

-Installing of new Double Din Head Unit with Amp and Subwoofers rewiring cos it was controlled externally due to my headunit b4.

-Foam filling in my spoiler to stop vibrate (Requires taking spoiler off, the light off as that is the only hole to stuff the filling in and refitting)

What do you guys think?

I might go to Westside Car Audio and get a quote too since you guys seem pretty happy with those peeps.

Regards,

Jase

• 1 month later...

If you are doing it on your own DLY , i suggest you go to JB hifi or Motor equipe in Westfield Carosel there have sales perhaps but too bad it ends yesterday

• 3 months later...
Hi guys,

Just an update, I had Reena's friend Sree come today and gave me a quote.

$450 for:

-1 x custom sub box for my boot (keep in mind it fits 2 subs)

-Installing of new Double Din Head Unit with Amp and Subwoofers rewiring cos it was controlled externally due to my headunit b4.

-Foam filling in my spoiler to stop vibrate (Requires taking spoiler off, the light off as that is the only hole to stuff the filling in and refitting)

What do you guys think?

I might go to Westside Car Audio and get a quote too since you guys seem pretty happy with those peeps.

Regards,

Jase

hey jase, did you manage to get your stuff installed?

just wondering as I am planning to add some doof doof to my car and don't really have time to DIY..

cheers.