minor mods???

hey everyone im new to this i bought a rolla a couple of months ago and was originally going to keep it stock but after taking it down the quarter on the weekend i decided i wouldnt mind hyping it up a bit i want to know what some minor mods are that i can do to get a little bit more out of her remember it is stock as a rock and i would love to hear all ideas

thanks

What is it?? Model etc etc would help.

2003 corolla sportivo

any ideas on how much i will gain i know its up to me (the driver) but just a rough idea? and also the clutch seemed to be slipping bt only in high revs is that a sign i definately need a new clutch or something else?

2003 corolla sportivo

any ideas on how much i will gain i know its up to me (the driver) but just a rough idea? and also the clutch seemed to be slipping bt only in high revs is that a sign i definately need a new clutch or something else?

your cluth will be okay for a bit longer, but hey what a good opertunity to get the heavy duty one! and may as well get the fidanza flywheel while your at it

2003 corolla sportivo

your cluth will be okay for a bit longer, but hey what a good opertunity to get the heavy duty one! and may as well get the fidanza flywheel while your at it

ok... any ideas on price ? just for the clutch only not labour and the fly wheel as well?

Hi Selyk:

The following combination of weight reduction and minor power gains could get you better times:

Lighter wheels ( $800 - $2500)

Fibre glass/ Carbon Fibre Bucket seat ( $200 - $500)

Cold air intake or short ram intake with ducting or KN panel filter with ducting ($50 - $400)

Custom exhaust ($400 - $700)

Suspension springs or coilover setup ($400 - $2500)

As discussed, it really depends on how much you want to spend?

Hi Selyk:

The following combination of weight reduction and minor power gains could get you better times:

Cold air intake or short ram intake with ducting or KN panel filter with ducting ($50 - $400)

hey is 380 a good price for a exedy hd clutch???

Hi Selyk:

hey is 380 a good price for a exedy hd clutch???

can anyone tell me if the flywheel in a 03 rolla sportivo is a drillmass?

congrats on the purchase...i say do your clutch first..considering its already slipping its only gonna get worse not better...but i reckon the 2 best minor mods...is intake and exhaust..because they are generally cheaper and give you decent gain and improve the engine sound....ECU is the ultimate bang for your buck mod...but quite expensive....good luck with the mods...i bet you will get the mod bug soon...(perhaps u already got it) :P

congrats on the purchase...i say do your clutch first..considering its already slipping its only gonna get worse not better...but i reckon the 2 best minor mods...is intake and exhaust..because they are generally cheaper and give you decent gain and improve the engine sound....ECU is the ultimate bang for your buck mod...but quite expensive....good luck with the mods...i bet you will get the mod bug soon...(perhaps u already got it) :P
thanks heaps for the advice well i got the clutch should be in this week i got the intake pipe and k&n filter and getting the exhaust next week and i got a lot of driving to do before the 18th oct as its going down the quarter i will let u know how it all goes im nervous as i never driven down the quarter before ..........any advice ?