TRD CAI

Hey to all.... I just wanted to let you know that have I put the TRD CAI on my spotivo today...05 model... Keep the fog light too, used TRD fillter that came with the pipe. I will change later to K&N. I had the CAI put in by my local guys next to were I work. I'm a powdercoater and I think maybe I should have coated it in a different candy colour other then the TRD red....anyway its in now and all is good.

After work I gave it a little run on the way home....very nice... "" No lift yet action yet with the pipe on.....to much traffic this afternoon"" felt like it had a little more legs and quicker responce...

Just wanted to say cheers to all who have posted info about sportivos here. I did heaps of reading and got a few tips before I jumped in with my first mod"" Many to come "" . I have had the car just over two months now and I find it still very cool to get around in. I have no regrets going with the sportivo.

Please don't burn me for posting about the CAI ...... it more of a thanks for the info I have read here....

Cheers again to all....

SILVERBACK

Grats Silverback :D

As TRDYUS mentioned it is certainly the 'must' have mod for 2zz owners as the roar in lift certainly puts a smile on your dial :)

ahhhhhh the memories, spending 5 hours at my old house installing the first 2 CAI's for the QLD guys and then driving down the highway with windows down 'lifiting' past eash other again, and again, and again laughing ever so loud and grinning like chesire cats :D

And the satifaction from every stivo owner after who we helped with installs is priceless

Really? I wasnt really expecting it, just a nice suprise, more expecting better fuel econ as im on freeway everyday, and it has imporved slightly. No complaints here. Best money i ever spend after buying a corolla. :lol:

Yep, As I have tried both.

Although there is nothing like the sound & lift of LiFT :)