recovered stolen tarago needs help no drive??

hi all

my little brothers 86 tarago got stolen and when it was recovered has no drive to the wheels.

i had a bit of a look in the clutch seems to be working( the clutch fork pushes in and comes out)

when you change gears the linkages all move and look like its engaging. other than this im pretty well stuck

acn any one give me any clues as to where to go next?? maybe inside the gearbox or some thing else??

im pretty mechanically minded ust a little lost

thanks for any help

mitch

even if it was insured, your insurance won't cover your drive shafts in the event of a theft unless you can prove (high doubt it) that it was directly caused by the theft itself

Jeebuz! how does that work?

you can simply argue that...The car was working, car got stolen, now car doesn't work. Hmmmm. doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. d@mn insurance companies. Sometimes, you just want to punch them in the mouth.

even if it was insured, your insurance won't cover your drive shafts in the event of a theft unless you can prove (high doubt it) that it was directly caused by the theft itself

Jeebuz! how does that work?

you can simply argue that...The car was working, car got stolen, now car doesn't work. Hmmmm. doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. d@mn insurance companies. Sometimes, you just want to punch them in the mouth.

yeah, it's frustrating, i know. but there's no way to prove what caused it. because it wasn't the direct result of an accident that was caused by the ***** who stole it, they won't cover it. unless you had a warranty on it aswell, then you're on your own.

hi guys went and had a look at his car again tail shaft is fine diff is fine tried taking off an can hear slightly when i put the clutch in an out and the car ever so slightly tries to move. i have put it down to a blown clutch seems family cars arnt made for burnouts i think there just gunna sell it for parts cheers for every ones input