SHOCKING SHOCKS

Sorry guys but I'm desperate for some advice asap. I'm really tired from searching the forum: I had Kings spring Super lows installed today. I just need to know the best shock absorbers to replace my stocks with.

Can anyone help me? My stock shocks (especially in the rear) are absolutely stuffed. I was thinking KONI's but not sure on spending the money. I can't seem to find part numbers or proper advice for super lows for KYB's or anything else... :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

I'm presuming it's a corolla so definately go with the Koni's over the KYB's. KYB's are basically an aftermarket replacement for the stock shock. Koni's are better in quality and also adjustable. they match very well to King springs both low and super lows.

REMOVED - NO TRADING ALLOWED - PLEASE CONTACT MODS TO PAY THE FEE TO BECOME A SPONSOR

Sorry my post isn't going to help really... but I'm just curious...

How come you didn't get shocks and springs installed together at the same time?

Hopefully you are installing it yourself or with mates otherwise yeah... you'll be forking more cash out

I've got KYBs in mine as replacements. Still pretty good but Koni's are way better as SB has stated though more expensive (hence I couldn't afford the extra moolah)

Edited by 11TWO

Thanks for your replies everybody. BUT it turns out my shocks are fine. I pulled my rear shocks apart tonight and discovered that the mechanic at sunshine tyre factory is a total idiot. He was using the wrong rubbers for bump stops and the outer shock guide thingies he actually left off.... I couldn't beleive it. Here i am an unqualified amateur who can put this back together better than some big commercial superstore. so relieved i fixed it. I'll def look at KONI's in the future but now I gotta worry about new tyres... not gettin adrenalin's again they didn't last long at all.

Oh and if you're wondering why i didn't get shocks fitted while i had the springs out was because i thought the shocks would be fine cos they've only done about 25,000 kays(and they are) as i've had D2 coilovers on the car for 35,000kays. so yeah i'm gonna wear these shocks out before upgrade...

thanks guys